Saturday, April 28, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Polaroid Frame


Here is todays polaroid frame.Hope you like it.... I love the way these turned out.:)

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on yesterdays.I am so glad you like it.:)

I had a request for pages with more than one photo option...I will try to keep that in mind as I make my Qp's.:) On the last one..I kept the mats and everything loose...so you should be able to move them around and place them where you want them.There are three mats..but you will most likely have to make them smaller if you want to put them on the page for more than one photo.I would love to see what you come up with.:)

I was able to get some of the things done around the house yesterday that had been bugging me. My Dh came home and said the house smells clean.I told him I could just go around the house and spritz lysol and he would never know the difference.LOL No...I wouldn't do that.hehe. But it sure is nice when you get all of it cleaned up.I still have some things I need to do today.Like transfer those files.LOL

Have a fantastic day today!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Better than Lysol, put a 1/4 cup of Fabuloso in your kitchen sink with a bit of hot water, wipe up your kitchen and leave the water in the sink for a few hours. Your house will smell clean and delicious! Fools my hubby all the time! There are a couple of scents to choose from but my fav is the purple one. Thanks for another great frame.

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for the wonderful frames, Val!
    Glad you got cleaned your house. Here it looks like someone throw a bomb in LOL The weather is way to hot to do such works, so I simply close my eyes or keep them on the PC *g*
    Hubby has to work this afternoon and I will go outside. If I manage to I will ride to the zoo with my bike (it´s about half an hour away with the bike). I feel like my body should get some more movement and I could use a bit entertaining - so that would be both in one :)
    I hope you´re having a great weekend!
    What do you do? Is your family around?
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!!!
    TY so very much!!
    Glad you got your cleaning done!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    CUTE frame!!! I love it! :) so thank you for leaving the comment you did.. it really helps to hear it from others that you aren't making the worst mistake in your life.. Unfortunately I haven't told my parents yet and I am worried they will be disappointed in me. But my hubby said it doesn't matter what anything thinks. It only matters that you are happy and we are happy that we are together. :) that makes me feel a bit better but I just dont want to let everyone down. You know what I mean? LOL Alright enough about me..
    I need to get my DEEP spring cleaning done yet.. we did some a few weeks ago.. but the things like the cellar with all my stored things like clothes that are too small for the boys and too small for me and toys that haven't been able to be worn by the boys. ya know all the boxes and rubbermaid containers full of STUFF!!!! But then I need to mow today too. So many things SOOOO little time!!! LOL :)
    Lysol smells good.. I also use Pine-sol to whipe down everthing while I am dusting.. sometimes I will even put some Pine-sol in a bowl with water and leave it somewhere in the main part of the house.. It will Smell good for a LONG time then :) Hubby loves it!!! :)

    YES my kit is done.. It was shorter It seems.. but I think that has to do with the fact that I made a few links a day instead of just one.. and I didn't make so many borders this time. or Tags.. :) anyway.. I think the next highest thing was to make more flowers.. sooo now I think I need to find someone with a garden and get some flower things up.. I guess I wont have.. :) Anyway.. Thank you for the cute frame.. I need to go make dinner boyz are clawing at my legs.. (not literally) LOL :)
    Have a GREAT day VAL!!!!
    HUGS!! and SQEEZES!!!
    Leslie

    Mrs. Miles said...

    ryour such a good wifey! Did you just clean or did you move things around too?

    thanks for your bee story... I bet more people have stories to share too, I will have to request? Glad you like the papers - there will be several add-ons for the Judy kit. You're MORE THAN WELCOME to make QP's from my stuff :D

    thanks for the advice on what to do with the stings...

    Have an awesome day.

    Love Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    thank you for frames.

    Jaydensmama said...

    great frames, how ya doing? thank you for sharing

    grambie said...

    Love the polaroid frame in another color combination to add to our fabulous blocked stitched collection. So wonderful to have the colors to mix & match to suit the current needs. Keep up your wonderful stitching & blocking which I consider your unique & so pretty trademark. TFS.

    Anonymous said...

    Val have been loving the whole stitched collection. Thank you. I think set 7 is my favorite so far. Have a wonderful weekend

    jburkhart said...

    Still working on transfering those files, huh??? Yep, that goes for me, too! My external drive only has about 30 percent left on it....yikes, that will fill up quickly! I managed to get all my Christmas kits (including all your fabulous Christmas Quick Pages) placed onto a DVD...now I need to delete it off my hard drive - still scary, though! Would not like to loose them all if the DVD doesn't work at a later time!
    Glad you got a lot of your housework done, too! Funny that your dh said how clean it was and that you could just spray lysol and he'd say the same thing....lol
    That reminds me I need to vaccuum today....ugh...don't care to do that much!
    Hugs and have a great day!
    Michaele

    letmebfree said...

    Beautiful thank you so much for sharing
    Huia