Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Paper -plain


Here is another stitched block paper.Can you tell I haven't been putting these up in order?LOL I made several of these one right after the other and have been deciding each time..which one I wanted to do for that week. Hope you like this one too.:)

My ankle is doing better.I must have just twisted it a little.It's not completely well..but heading in the right direction....at least I can walk on it now. Thank you ALL for your concern.:) Thank you also for your wonderful comments on yesterdays elements.Soo glad you like them.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much! Sending wishes for continued recovery.

    mamamaytag said...

    Love the new colors. Thank you for sharing them.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val :)
    Thank you very much for this new beautiful paper! I´m also glad to hear that your ankle is getting better. Take care!

    Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog, I hope Robins link was informative. I took a look at it also and it sure sounded interesting, though these are things I better read in German LOL

    Have a great day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Val - it was so clever of you to make these ahead of time.... I should be doing somethign similar with all this moving, packing... but I'm not that brilliant... hehe, perhaps you will rub off on me. glad your ankles doing a bit better and you are in my thoughts! I better run, its a crucial day to be organized in cleaning etc! *hugs* Barb

    Linda said...

    Thanks for another pretty one Val! Glad your ankle is better today!

    Kat said...

    Hi Val (((hugs)) I hope your are doing better! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes I have been super busy :-) I am having Easter at my house too so I better get cleaning in real life :-) Are you doing anything special for Easter?

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for another great BG!!!

    Nancy72 said...

    Another set of stunning colors...THANKS!!!

    liz said...

    Love the color combo! Thanks!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Well I most definately love them all. I am still so surprised you dont see more of these blocked papers out there.. But you really just dont.. Great job taking advantage of the weak spot on the market LOL :) GREAT MARKETING on your part.. LOL :) I am so happy your ankle is heading to the better direction:) LOve it when you stop and I am happy you are enjoying my kit.. LOL :) I may have to slow down and do what you do like 1 by 1 so that I can have a daily freebie and yet have a little more time to myself or to lay with the boys. I make my kits so big that I could prolly be set for about a year. LOL

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val... (sorry I deleted that message.. LOL) I wanted to say YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED:) Go to my blog and read all about it :)

    THANK YOU:)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    Ann said...

    Thanks for another nice kit! Glad to hear you feel better now.

    Saab said...

    Hi Val,

    I heading off in a couple of hours for our Easter Break, 5 days of water skiing. I just had to pop over quickly to wish you and your Family a very Happy Easter :-).Glad to read your ankle is getting better, my dad suffers also.

    Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you always leave on my blog, all always manage to put a smile on my face.

    Hugs Sonia

    Kat said...

    Hi Val...I am back again to tag you!! I'ld say go to my blog but I see Leslie tagged you too *LOL* I guess you have no choice now you've been double tagged! *LOL* Have a great night!

    grambie said...

    I love this color combination. Normally, I am not a pink person, but your pink is so bright & beautiful. I would love to know the html # if possible. This is a clear, true pink. Love the accompanying color choices. You are fantastic in picking associated color scheme. Also, please take care of yourself. I have problems with joints. So please be careful so that you can heal properly. TFS.