Sunday, April 15, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Flowers


Here are the flowers for this kit.Hope you like them.:) I want to THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful comments you have given me for this kit.I love the colors and am sooooo glad that you do too.:)
Today is my Mom's Birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! :) We celebrated with her last night because friends from church want to take her out to dinner today.Have a great time with your friends today Mom.:)
If you would like to use these flowers....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks for the pretty flowers Val!

    myscrapbook said...

    Beautiful stitched flowers.tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!! Thank you so very much!!
    Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and playing catch up! Thank you for the wonderful comments that you have left for me. I appreciate them always, like your friendship! :) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It's supposed to be 70's today, so we might go out and enjoy it for a bit today. Who knows... once I get cleaning the house, I get lost in my own world and ya can't pull me away from it! LOL.
    Take care,
    Angel

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    THANK YOU VAL:) just stopped by while I came in to get a drink.. I am mowing today.. But I had to stop at my favorite spots:)!!! THANk YOU!!

    grambie said...

    Thanks again for another wonderful part of your kit. Love the flowers & their edging & softness. To your lovely Mother, I wish her a happy birthday & blessing in her life always. So nice to know that she is enjoying today with her friends. As family, it means a lot for her to know that you care. Again, it is so nice of you to let us share a part of your life.

    crosstown said...

    Love the flowers TFS

    jburkhart said...

    Hope your Mom had a lovely birthday! The stitched flowers are wonderful (as is all your designs!!!). TFS!
    Michaele