Saturday, April 14, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Elements 5


Here is todays set of elements.Four Polaroid Frames with the stars cut out.I made them a pretty good size so you can resize them to fit whatever space you need.I resized them for this preview so they would all fit onto this one page.There is one for each color in this kit.Hope you like them...and will tell me so.:) Tomorrow you will get flowers..unless I get another idea for elements etc for this kit.hehe.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me and also for my DD.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

If you would like to use this set of frames....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    scangel said...

    i dont know if i have commented on each of the downloads, but would like to say thanks for a very lovely kit. i love everything about it.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the great frames!

    Daniela said...

    Thank you for yet another week full of beautiful freebies!

    mamamaytag said...

    Thank you so much for the wonderful frames.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Oh these are so cute!! :) I love them Val! Love the stars in the corners.. VERY cute touch! I can't belive this kit has so many wonderful elements:) You know how I love versitility... And frugality. LOL I love being able to take a kit and make MANY MANY layouts with it. :) This kit is just that.. from the very fist day you put out the block papers.. :) have loved them all! See this is where your daughter gets her creativity:)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    Linda said...

    Thank you for the frames. You are a "star" yourself Val! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Suzi said...

    These are so cute, Val! Thank you so much :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for the fantastic frames

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val :)
    I just got back home from my visit to the botanical garden - and after that I really went to the zoo LOL
    It was very nice on both places. Will sure show some photos soon on my blog. Thank you very much for visiting me and for your nice comment!
    Sorry to hear that your hubby is so allergic! Bummers... My hubby is allergic also - but we don´t want to have a garden like you, so this is not worse for us.
    I hope you will at least get to visit a lovely place with many flowers also :)
    Have a great weekend, my friend!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    candiem said...

    TY so much, these are just wonderful!

    grambie said...

    Thanks for the wonderful poloroid frames so pretty in their bright & happy photos. I won't dare tell you about the hard time we had with these photos once they were taken. They just faded away to practically nothing or did crazy color changes. The fun was in having instant photos. So cute with the added stars embellishment. A wonderful idea with the flowers. There are so many elements you have given us, but you can always add some flourishes & doodles. Again, TFS.

    Kat said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) What a crazy fun weekend so far!! I went to the zoo with my family today we had a lot of fun! We are due to get bad weather tomorrow. Cute template!

    walking-girl said...

    wonderful work. thank you

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    only wanted to pop in and say "Hi" before we go outdoors again today! Hubby has his free day and suggested now to visit the zoo LOL
    Can you imagine, this would be the third day I go to the zoo in one piece *g*
    I don´t fight against - in contrary: I LOVE it!
    I hope you also will have a fantastic Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    myscrapbook said...

    Lovely frames.tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Great frames, Valinda....I love the star cut out in the corner! What a great, huge kit you have created! Thanks so much for everything!
    Michaele