Friday, April 13, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Elements 4


Here is the fourth set of elements for this set.Some arrows..hearts..and brads.(bottle caps if you place them over the others from yesterday..hint hint.) I didn't think of that until this morning. Hope you like these.:) Would you believe I played with this set yesterday and made another set of elements??LOL So not only do you have another one for tomorrow..you get one the next day too.:) Somebody stop me.LOL
Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me yesterday.I am soo glad you are enjoying this kit.:)
Not a lot going on at the home front that is worth writing about so I will just say....if you would like to use these.....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Linda said...

    Love them and please don't stop. You're making such wonderful gifts; thank you Val! (((HUGS)))

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you yet again for more of your awesome elements

    grambie said...

    Another beautiful set of elements with those gorgeous stitches surrounding them. Love the curved arrows & the lovely stitched hearts. So pretty. Thanks again for your wonderful designs.

    myscrapbook said...

    Great elements.Fantastic kit.love the colors.tfs

    Nancy72 said...

    Love these too...WOW!!!
    Thank You for all the pretties...;o)

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thanks so much for the lovely set Val I so love them. :) I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving GREAT comments.. I always smile when I read them :) And some days it is SOO nice to have that pick me up. :) THANK YOU:)I hope you have a great day:)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    crosstown said...

    The stitched elements are fantastic. TFS

    jburkhart said...

    Oh yes, it is so hard to stop once you get started.......lol! Lately I haven't had too much time to play and design.....always busy doing one thing or another or dh is hogging the computer, but you know that already! Hehehehe!
    Great set of stitched elements...have to get going now...have to pick up my eldest from school! I am glad I was able to stop by and say hi! Thanks so much for stoppin in and saying hi to me, too!
    Hugs!
    Michaele
    P.S. I will try to stop by sooner....bye!