Thursday, April 12, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Elements 3


Here is the third set of elements for this kit.There are some bottle caps,brads and a couple of arrows this time.Hope you like them.You can write on the bottle caps and use them as wordart if you like as long as you can keep it short.LOL I still have two sets of elements for this kit..so be sure to check back tomorrow and the next day to complete this one.:)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday..I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. Speaking of time...please scroll down to todays other entry and tell me what you think about Christy's Fairy Dad with his hair down.Which one do you like best...hair up..hair down ? Thank you soo much for the comments you left for her.:) That is soo sweet of you.:)
If you like these elements and would like to use them.....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for #3 of the elements!!
    I love him both ways!! LOL

    myscrapbook said...

    Love these colors this kit is awsome.tfs

    Liz said...

    Another great set of elements!

    grambie said...

    Fantastic designs again to augment your lovely kit. Love that you left space for text, so thoughtful of you. It helps when you are trying to align your journaling to suit your photo. I can see the cute phrases, dates, names, etc., that can be placed on these elements. I Love them. Thanks again for your fantastic designs & generosity.

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks so much for the ton of elements...;o)
    My vote is for hair down...amazing dolls!!!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you so much for this great elements pack again :)
    As for the man - I love the hair up version better. Though both of the versions look good somehow *g*
    Thank you very much for visiting me and leaving me such a nice comment, Val! Excuse me for being late today, didn´t spend much time on the PC ;)
    I hope you had a great day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Linda said...

    Love all the pretty elements; thanks so much Val! I vote for hair up!

    crosstown said...

    The elements are lovely and so is your daughter's doll.

    AmyW. said...

    Val, this kit just keeps getting bigger and better. Thank you ever so much and thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    walking-girl said...

    thanks for sharing

    jburkhart said...

    Wow....great job on these elements, too....love those bottlecaps.....keep up the great designing, Valinda!
    Hugs!
    Michaele