Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Elements 2


Here is the second set of elements for this kit.They are the glassy ones.Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure do appreciate your taking the time to do that.I am soooo glad you like this kit.:)

The whole family was off yesterday ..so that Spring cleaning I told you about...didn't get done.We went shopping and out to lunch.:) That sure was more fun than cleaning.LOL My DH and DS mowed the yard and trimmed hedges when we got back.It sure looks good out there again.:) My DH grilled some chicken breasts while weeding etc. Can I call that Spring cleaning too?LOL

If you would like to use this set of elements....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Josie said...

    Thanks for these wonderful elements! I love those butterflies!

    Liz said...

    Another awesome set of elements! Thank yoU!

    Suzi said...

    These are great, Val! Sorry I've been absent, just a lot going on and still not feeling up to par. Trying to catch up where I left off :) Thanks so much.
    {{HUGS}}
    Suzi

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for part 2 of elements!

    myscrapbook said...

    Lovely elements.tfs

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thanks for the Great Elements;) and thanks for the comment on my thread yesterday:) I returned the favor today:)Have a wonderful Day.. I have to go early.. Its snowing out, but I am heading out to look at a new Lawnmower.. I love to mow!!! LOL :) Have a wonderful day!:)

    HUGS
    Leslie

    grambie said...

    Love the beautiful bright colors of the elements. As I have said, your color choices are what dreams are made of. Everything is just so pretty & fun-loving.

    Thanks for the html, etc., for the pink. I Love It!!!

    Linda said...

    You made butterflies; love all of it; thanks Val!