Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Elements 1


Here is the first set of elements for this kit.I am going to do this differently than before.I am going to give you a set of elements for this kit each day for the next two or three days ...so be sure to check back.That way ..I can get some things done around my house.LOL It's Spring and time to clean.:) Hope you like these.You can place the little stars inside the bigger ones and mix and match and they will look like the one in the QP ..in the post below..just be sure to add a slight shadow to the little one so it will stand out a little from the bigger one.KWIM?:)
Not much going on at the home front...except I cannot wait to show you my dd's next doll.It isn't even finished and I am soo proud of her.:) This one she says she is going to try to sell.I couldn't part with any of them if it was me.LOL I will wait until it is done to show you.Bummers.!LOL
If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks Val; love the elements!

    Anonymous said...

    Great elements; thanks so much!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Valinda,
    I hope you enjoyed this Easter weekend. We were freezing here, lol. It was only like 48 degrees and we were outside in it! Every year we all gather at the park and have an egg hunt and then we eat lunch. This year we were in a hurry, it was freezinggggggggg! LOL. I just wanted to drop by and say hi. I'm working on some things, so I need to get going. Take care,
    Angel & Lillie

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this beautiful Elements, Val :)
    Don´t work to much in the house - take care of yourself.
    I will lay on the couch and read a book now. Time to relax here *g*
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Sooo what happens when she gets it done and then she decides she wants to keep it? LOL :) I do that ALL the time!!! I make something crafty.. and decide that I better keep it myself. LOL :)
    I know what you mean about spring cleaning.. we started the other day.. now we just need to get started again.. Its so hard to work so hard one day then wake up all the next days and have the motivation to try and get started again.. LOL I mean come on we got the main part of the house done. LOL I think if it wasn't so gloomy and we could open the doors and windows it would be a different story but its been in the 20's!!! BLAH!!! ANYWAY!!!! I better get moving.. the boyz are a bit crabby today and they would rather have me NOT on the computer. LOL

    HUGS:)
    Leslie

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    LOL you get to hear from me 2 times in one day! Wow!
    I just wanted to say that the secret kit is coming along slowly. Too slowly!! I'm starting to lose my patience with it taking so long!
    But Lillie has been taking alot of time and especially with her being sick. I was able to post some tags that go with the Spring Paper pack that I made a few weeks ago. LOL. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for the 1st fantastic part of the elements!

    myscrapbook said...

    love the elements.tfs

    Liz said...

    Cute elements! Thank you!

    crosstown said...

    Thank you for the great kits.

    walking-girl said...

    thank you for sharing

    Janet said...

    I am just getting back to getting to your blog after my move. This like is not working. can you help me to get it. My email address is jlwbake@msn.com

    scrapsara said...

    hello miss Valinda :) this link isn't working anymore. i am organizing all of your stitched block kits, so that i have everything and can find it, but this is one i can't retrieve b/c the link died LOL! thanks for sharing your beautiful work with all of us lucky ducks :)