Monday, April 16, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 3 Alpha



Here is an alpha I made yesterday with the paper from this set.I am not sure how it will look on the papers so I am just saying it is an alpha..not necessarily for this kit.:) I just thought it would look cute:) What do you think? There are psd and png files in the same folder. Hope you like it.:)
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me on this kit.I truly do appreciate each and every one.:)
My Dh was off yesterday and we went out to lunch and to the grocery store.We were getting low on supplies.:) I love to have him come with me ..so I can get foods he likes too.He wanted to try frozen squash last week....now talk about eating cardboard..that would be that.ewww LOL .The cost of groceries these days is outrageous. Am I the only one to think that? Just thought I would give us something to discuss.LOL
If you would like to use this alpha....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this nice alpha! It´s very beautiful :)
    I just got your comment while I clicked on my "send-button" of my posting today LOL
    I hope you have a wonderful day today also!
    I will meet later with some other women in my age who also have MS. I´m a bit anxious because I don´t know them so far (except for one - she´s not a big friend of me because we have totally different ways of life and have NOTHING in common LOL). So I hope that this will be a good evening with nice talks and getting to know the others there.
    Will tell you tomorrow ;-)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL this alpha is amazing! I am so blown away by your talent each and every day.. :) I can't believe you made an alpha.. I dont think I have ever gotten one of them from you before. LOL :) So you haveing problems finding my clue at digidebz? well I haven't checked but I did it last nite so if she updated today It would be on yesterday's post.. and I RAchel left a post that was like A BOOK... LOL so you will have to scroll for awhile till you find my post. HAHA :) Anyway.. I have a huge yard.. we live on a farm.. and first I went over it with the dethatcher then I went back over it for a second time with just the mower.. so It prolly would have taken 4 hours but I had to go over it twice:)I hope you had a great time shopping with your hubby.. I like to take my hubby too I always feel less guilty about buying things when he is there with me. Because then I can do the puppy dog eyes or the Wife look.. :) AND YES groceries are getting more expensive!!! I have to feed a family of 5 and if we are good we can catch alot of sales and usually spend between 300-400.. isn't that rediculous?

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for the FANTASTIC alpha!!!!
    Yes going to the store for groceries is getting more expensive!
    I use to get my milk from my dad & uncles dairy farm, from the cow to the milk tank not pasturized!
    Boy how do I miss that milk!!
    Since the farm got sold!!

    myscrapbook said...

    These alphas and numbers look very nice.Thank you for creating them.Great work.

    Daniela said...

    Very nice additions to your collection. I like the flowers a lot! Thanks for sharing!

    An said...

    What a lovely freebie,

    Also thanks for the lovely comments you leave all the time at my blog ;))

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - only got a few seconds here... we don't have internet at home yet... may be a few days yet - I'm just at Miles school... wanted to make sure to say hello and thanks for leaving love for me online! Will catch up with you as soon as I can!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Hiya Val,
    LOLOLOL!! Ok our minds are too much alike!!! I just finished my 1 st alpha set to match my spring freebie kit. And I stopped by to say hi and see your have also done an alpha! LOL. That's too funny! I hope you had a great weekend and can't wait to see what's next!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    crosstown said...

    Great alpha and thank you

    Linda said...

    Really cool alpha; thanks Val!

    AmyW. said...

    Well it's a wonderful alpha no matter how it'll get used Val! Thanks fro sharing it with us all. So anyway how big is this kit now anyway? How many MB is it taking up on your hard drive? LOL.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the matching alpha!

    Kat said...

    Hi Val!!! Cute Alpha!! Groceries cost a fortune!!! I have to buy lunches for son and DH that alone eats up a huge chunk of my budget! Terrible! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi!! ((hugs))

    RuthP said...

    An alphabet to go with everything else. This is wonderful. Thank you.

    grambie said...

    Oh my, these are fantastic & will go with multiple types of layout. They are so pretty & definitely will add the fun aspect to your design. The colors are happy & a perfect color-design choice. As I have said, your knack of color combination is beyond sensational. I am definitely hooked on your designs. (I am on another computer Apple just trying to visit my regulars for a little sunshine. Hopefully, Sony will have it repaired or replaced very quickly. I am having digital-scrapping computer withdrawal.) The good thing is I have extended coverage although they lost my information. Once I am online, I will be scrapping for all its worth. So again, joy, love, & happiness to you & your wonderful family.nks.

    jburkhart said...

    Love your alpha...it is neat! TFS it! I haven't been to the grocery store in forever...I use to be the only one that did the grocery shopping when we lived on the Air Force Base...the commissary was so much fun!!! Dh got out and now we have to go to the regular supermarket and they are so expensive.....my dh has done most of the shopping lately...he takes my oldest daughter for some daddy daughter time! It's nice for him to do that....but, I still am the one who has to put everything away because every item has it's spot....lol!
    Hope you have a fab day!
    Thanks again for your visits to my little blog!
    Michaele