Sunday, April 22, 2007

Valjs Funky Frame Set 6

Here is another set of funky frames.:) Just edit and fill these with the color or paper of your choice and then add texture if you want.:) Hope you like them.

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

Have any of you tried the doodle frames yet? How did they turn out? I would love some feed back about them.:)

You know the part about me getting my files organized etc? Well..my youngest son and his family came over early afternoon yesterday and that kinda stopped those plans.LOL It was really nice to have them come to see us.We watched a movie ..and then went out to eat for supper. I have almost two month's worth of every day's dwnlds that I need to open and get onto the bigger hard drive.Am I the only one who is that far behind?:) If you have a system for keeping up with this..please share your idea with me.I need help.LOL

If you would like to use these.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL Well first I have to say.. I love the new frames so cute! ;) and about the organize stuff.. I have to say I dont let my stuff get stacked up.. If I did.. I would be so happy that I could Create that fast and good!! LOL No my newsletter takes care of all the stuff that sits in my folder for too long. LOL Thanks for sharing this with us Val:) You are a sweetie:) it did end up stormy here so looks like I am staying home and watching movies with my family. :)Thats okay because I love doing that too :)

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thank you for the new doodle frames, they´re so cute!
    Glad you enjoyed your day with family yesterday :)
    Here the weather is so beautiful right now, I don´t have much lust to sit on the PC myself. It´s late afternoon and we just came back from a lunch at my inlaws house. I will see if I can persuade my hubby to go outside again now. Tomorrow it should be rainy if we can trust in the weather forecasts... So today is the chance to enjoy the sun :)

    I hope you´re also having a wonderful Sunday! Thank you very much for your nice comments, Val!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for more of these cool frames!
    Haven't tried them yet!!!
    Glad you had a enjoyable surprise visit!!

    Linda said...

    Thanks for another set of neat frames Val! I just figured out how to get my files opened and filed very effortlessly and I'm loving it! I always had big folders of downloads that weren't open yet and couldn't see what I had. Quite by accident I stumbled onto something I hadn't known before. After I download a file, I unzip it right there and move to the file I want it in. I have a folder called scrapbooking sorted with sub folders for everything....frames, beads, red, yellow, blue, templates, etc, etc.
    This is so easy to do when you right click on the zip file and then click on "extract here". It unzips them so fast! Then well I'm done downloading everything is opened and filed. I'd give anything if I'd known this before!
    Everything I've downloaded in April is filed. That way I can spot a corrupt file right away and can download it again, too. As soon as I file the downloads I go back and delete that empty folder. Then when I get a big enough folder of zips I back up on DVD and move the folder to my external drive. At this point, I start a new folder for downloads. I hope this helps you; it sure has made my life easier! I'm going out of town for a week and won't be able to do your daily downloads so hope they stay there until I can get them. My Mom passed away yesterday and I'm going to the funeral and be with my family for awhile. I live in Houston and they are in WV.

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Val,
    I haven't had time to do any LO's this weekend, but I'll be trying to get to some this afternoon or evening. When I get one done with your frames, I'll email you and post it on my blog. :)
    I did finally get all the files saved to CD's that I've been needing to get done. So now I can start over again, LOL. :)
    Take care,
    Angel

    Christeph said...

    I don't know about falling behind with organising but I've certainly fallen behind with my blog reading lol! So I've just popped in to catch up and didn't realised I'd missed so many days! Love all the lovely gifts you've created for us - and the doodle frames are fabulous! But weren't you supposed to be taking it easy???? Glad you spent time with family rather than organising yesterday, sounds like much more fun!

    Nancy72 said...

    These are GREAT!!! Thank you sooooo much...;o)
    As for getting things organized...take a month off...chain yourself to your PC...have DH bring you food & drink & unhook for "necessaries"...you may get partway through...LOL

    RuthP said...

    I'm really liking your unique frames. I can't say I'm 2 months behind on organizing my downloads, but if I don't do something soon I will be. There will be more time this summer when we take a break from homeschooling and we are between the spring and fall soccer seasons.

    jburkhart said...

    Love the new frame set! I haven't had the chance to use them yet....like you, I am behind in my organization of files.....I get started and then have to stop and do something else...I really need to stop everything and backup my ehd before something bad happens and I loose everything! Every now and then I read that someone has lost everything and I don't want that to happen to me either!
    Good luck with your organization of your files.....one day at a time, right?
    Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your lovely gifts and blog visits, too!
    Michaele

    xashee's corner said...

    these are FUN thank you for sharing your creative talent :)