Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Valjs Funky Doodle Frames Set 1


I am going to start giving away some of the things I have created during this past year. This is a set of doodle frames.All you have to do is edit and fill them with the color or paper of your choice and place them on or around your photos or journaling.I think they will be cute.No..I haven't tried them yet.You are my guinea pigs.LOL Let me know if you like these cause I have a few more if you want them.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays QP.I am soo glad you like it. You are most welcome...enjoy!:)
I had a pleasant day yesterday.My DH and DD and I went out to lunch and to the computer stores.That is our "Place to go" on my DH's day off. I think he would pack up and move in if they would let him.LOL Just kidding.I wouldn't want to move and he wouldn't go without me.hehe. My DD and I were about to remove him forcefully when he finally decided he had seen enough.LOL
I left this preview up but corrected the glitch..I had one of the frames too far over to the left.Everything should be fine now.:)

If you would like to try these frames....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    These are so cute. I can't wait to try them out. Thanks.

    Tennie

    renaenick said...

    Val, I absolutely love these! I can't wait to use them! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Renae

    Josie said...

    Wowee! These are so cool. I've got a folder on my computer where I keep "cool, unique" things I want to use ... I put these right in there!! Thanks so much!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VERY creative! :) I love these! how cool would they be on my spring pictures!:) thanks for reminding me about the Vicks.. I have some I just always forget to use it!! yeah I think its finally the change of seasons.. and seems like we always get that sore throat and stuff when we spend more time outside.. Well we have the track meet or I should say Field day today for the kids.. so I suppose I should get the little one ready for that.. AND my CAMERA:) LOL :)
    HUGS MUCH!!!
    Leslie

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you so much for the beautiful frames, Val :)
    I´m glad to hear you had a nice day with your hubby!
    Thank you also very much for your comment on my blog today.
    Within a few hours my options may have changed now... we will view an almost PERFECT flat tomorrow. 2 streets away from the zoo in a silent ambience with even more room than we have now, with a terrace as bonus AND the best: it´s even cheaper than our actual one! So, I really do hope that everything will be fine... I can´t even think about it, don´t really wage to dream about it LOL
    Please, keep your fingers crossed as much as you can :))
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    These are awesome Thank you so very much!
    Glad that you all had a great day together

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    I finally made it over to catch up on what you have been up to! Sounds like you had a nice lunch and outing to the computer store yesterday! :) Your doodle frame set looks neat....thank you for sharing it! Hope you are feeling better, too!
    Thanks so very much for all your wonderful comments on my blog...I really enjoy reading every one of them! Have a nice day!
    Big hugs my friend!
    Michaele

    RuthP said...

    I can think of all kinds of fun things to do with these frames. Thank you.

    An said...

    Ohhh these are so lovely ;))

    Linda said...

    These are cute; thanks Val!

    crosstown said...

    The frames look very interesting and I am looking forward to useing them. Thank you

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the fantastic doodle frames.

    JillSF said...

    These are such fun doodle frames - love them. Thank you

    Meta said...

    Thanks for sharing! Meta

    Anonymous said...

    Val thank you for these latest goodies! Everything looks terrific!!!! You asked what we though about doing the last of the stitched kit as a paper pack...I'd love that! I really adore this kit. I have a very small hd and have been keeping all this kit on there so that I can keep it all together for archiving to cd making it easier to find when I want it - which seems to be alot. So I'd absolutely love to have the rest of them in one pack.

    xashee's corner said...

    awesome!!!! thanks so much for sharing your oh so creative talent :)