Thursday, April 19, 2007

Valjs Funky Arrow Doodle Frames

Here is a set of arrow frames.I could only put two on here at a time..so if you like these...I can do a couple more for tomorrow.Just let me know.:)All you have to do is edit and fill these with the color or paper of your choice..maybe add some texture to it..oh and photo or journaling and you are done.:)I haven't seen anything like these ..so if I am stepping on someones toes..please let me know.:)Thanks.
Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on yesterdays doodle frames.Let me know how they turned out and I would love to see any layouts you have done using them.Really I would.:)
Not a whole lot to tell you today ..so I will just say....if you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you val for another awesome set of these funky frames!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Good Afternoon Val,
    I hope you are having a wonderful day. I'm moving slow today. Have lots of cleaning and things to do, but had to drop by and say hi. Let me know if you figured out the blinkie thing or not. I'd be glad to help you. Thanks for the chat yesterday too. :) Have a great day!
    Angel

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL these are COMPLETELY CUTE!!! wow!!! :) Definately love them alot!... I never answered your question from the other day I forgot..lol Yes I loved to read your "Book" :) I love to read things from Friends;) Kids are all sick now.. Been giving them meds every 6 hours and getting them to drink water and gatorade... What a never ending journey.. Sicknes I mean... seems like when they get better then they are just setting themselves up to be sick again.. LOL Did your daughter sell her merman and that other one?? I am just curious how much it sold for... she needs to do some a bunch that way she can be well known like Hummel... is that what its called? I think so.. That would so cool..
    Lotsa love!
    Leslie:)

    crosstown said...

    These are too cute Bring on more I love them.

    jburkhart said...

    Goody...was able to stop by and say hi again! Thanks for your visit to my blog, too...glad you liked the Take Flight kit! Love your new arrow frames....they look like fun to play with, too!
    I'm going to go and clean house a bit and then watch Gray's...it's finally a new one tonight....can't wait to watch it!
    Hugs
    Michaele

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for another nice set!
    Sorry I haven´t been around here yesterday, I had a busy evening and than I forgot *shame*
    But now I want to say a little "Hello" again.
    Do you have any plans for the weekend?
    We get visit from friends today, so we´re cleaning up the flat now. I´m just taking a little break now before doing the dishes.
    I cleaned up the bathroom and made the laundry already. These jobs will never end, will they? LOL
    However - I wish you a wonderful day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    xashee's corner said...

    awesome frames, thanks so much for sharing them!! :)