Friday, April 20, 2007

Valjs Funky Arrow Doodle Frames 2


I thought I would show you what you can do with these.It might give you a better idea.:)Click on preview to read what it says.:) Some of you really liked the ones from yesterday ..so here is another set.Oval and circular.You can resize these too ..but that is best to do before you add the color or paper to them.The photo in the sample is of my Mom.She is a Red Hat Lady.:) This was taken about a week or so ago..They gave her a Birthday Party.She didn't know when you have a Birthday you are suppose to wear a purple hat.That is news to me too.LOL No..I haven't become a Red Hat Lady too.:) My Mom is a busy bee.She stays very active..always going somewhere doing something.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays funky frames.I know they are different and not everyone will like them...but those of you who want to try something new..love them.:)

If you would like to try these frames.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much Val!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    These are GREA VAL!! I love them alot. I think they will add so much Emphasis on the object of importance. :) GREAT job. Your mother is soo Pretty:) Have go just wanted to stop by and leave some love and see what was new with you. I have one child laying down and the other is in the tub.. Nothing like a hot tub to clear your nose.. Then we are off to nap. YAY!! LOL :) have a great Day Val!!! :) Hugs:)

    xashee's corner said...

    these are soo cool, thank you for sharing your talent! :)

    crosstown said...

    great and thanks for the example

    Linda said...

    Sure look great with your mom's picture; thanks!

    Nancy72 said...

    Your Mom looks terrific in her red hat!!! Thanks so much for the unusual frames...you have shown a great way to use them...;o)

    Jess said...

    How fun! Your mom looks great :).

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda - I'm BACK!! just got hooked up with internet 1/2 hour ago... thanks for your comments and the heads up about the layout... will be eagerly looking out for you, my friend! *wuvs* Barb

    Suzi said...

    I love the doodle frames! Thank you so much. I know I've been absent for a bit, but there's lots of stuff going on and now my Mom's house caught on fire (she's almost 90 yrs old) and I'm going to have to go help her out for a bit, so I'll be gone again. I've got a 600 mile trip by myself ahead of me Sunday, so know I'm thinking of you :)
    {{{hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda! I will send you photos of our house via email... I'm not sure how much I want to post on the net - you know? I for sure would be comfortable putting a few, but via email I think I would be more comfortable with. Do I have your email addy? LOL - I should if I don't. I too, was happy to come visit you as soon as I discovered our internet was working! *hugs* Barb

    jburkhart said...

    Your mom is very beautiful! Love the frames...they are neat and unique, too! Thanks so much!
    Michaele
    p.s.
    Just saw that you stopped by my blog...too funny that we are writing each other at the same time! Hehehehe! Glad you liked the word art and thank you for your kind comments, too!
    Big hugs!