Friday, April 06, 2007

Valjs Easter Bonnet QP


Here it is ! I thought this would be soo cute for those photos of our little girls this Sunday.:) I hope you like it too.:)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)

We had a house full last night.My youngest son and his family came over and we grilled chicken..mmmmmm that was on my list ...anything grilled.LOL It's always nice to have all the kids here at the same time.:)My grand daughters were able to play in the backyard and use the swing my DH had made for them.The wind was a little chili..but the sun was shining and they had a great time.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Linda said...

    This is just beautiful Val; thank you! Hope you are feeling well today and will enjoy your day! ((HUGS)) Linda

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    Happy Easter Valinda,
    I know it's been forever since I've posted a comment and anything on my blog. I've had some pc problems that I've been trying to fix. They're fixed now and I'm back up and running again. Lillie is finally getting better too. So now maybe I can get some more done on my secret kit! ;) Take care and ttyl.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    xashee's corner said...

    just beautiful!! thanks so much and i hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday!! :)

    AmyW. said...

    Wonderful QP Val! Thanks for popping by the blog. As to the tunnel- well I'm a bit wide to fit- but I did stick my head in to get the one photo of her inside of it.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for the beautiful QP Val!!
    Hope that you have fantastic Easter weekend!!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val what a CUTE QP!! I Knew I should have adopted a little really fast.. LOL :) I love your answers on your tagging:) Cake Decorator would be a GREAT Job for me.. seems like I am always NEEDING to buy a cake.. for birthdays.. but then I never get around to it.. LOL Have a GREAT day!!! I have to go.. Its my Dad's Birthday and I have no idea what I am going to do for it yet... Need to see the Easter bunny too. Running out of time!!! LOL

    Kat said...

    Happy Easter Val! We are taking Nick out to get his first pet a "fish" - yes we are starting small! *LOL* We promised him if he gave up his binky without a fight that by the end of the week we would get him a fish. So he did and off we go!! Pretty QP - thanks for sharing! Love the bonnet.

    myscrapbook said...

    Pretty Easter QP tfs

    GranRobbi said...

    Darling QP's Val - Love them all.
    Thanks so much for all the goodies and hope you have a wonderful Easter also. :)
    (Michaele's Mom)
    Robbi1

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter! Sounds like you had a wonderful evening last night with your family, too! Love your new quick page....thanks so much for sharing it! Also, thank you so much for your continual visits to my blog and all the super nice comments! I really do appreciate it.....Mom says Hi by the way!
    Hugs and chat with ya next week when I get back!
    Michaele