Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Valjs Brushed Aqua QP 2


I thought I would do something different for today.I Love the way it turned out.:) I have had the background paper along with several other colors for a couple of months now and have been anxious to try them out. Hope you like this one and will tell me so.:)For a bigger..better view..click on the preview.
I still have a few stitched block papers but my DH said it is time to give it a rest.LOL So..we will let them sit in my hard drive for a while and maybe I will bring them out somewhere down the road.LOL I may just lump them all together and give them to you as a paper pack.:) What do you think?
My DH and DD and DS are off today...we haven't made plans for anything yet.Sometimes it is just nice to have everyone here playing with their games or computers and just relaxing.:)
Thank you ALL sooooo much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) It makes my day!! :)

If you like this QP and would like to use it.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Linda said...

    This is gorgeous! I love the circle frame and the pretty color; thanks Val!

    ConnyB said...

    Yay, another blue one! I LOVE it! Thank you very much for sharing, Val!
    Enjoy your day off with your hubby!
    I will pack my bike now and just drive a little bit outdoors. Could imagine that I will end up at the zoo, but I haven´t really planned it, just want to get a bit motion now *g*
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I love this color!! And the texture of the QP too. Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great day with your DH. :)
    Angel

    Anonymous said...

    Wonderful colour, thanks a lot, but relax a little.
    Clarida

    Josie said...

    Love the colors and the circle frame! Thanks.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Beautiful!!!!
    Thank you so very much!!
    Enjoy your family day together!!

    myscrapbook said...

    beautiful QP.Love the color.tfs

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    THANK YOU VAL :) Love it like always.. :) I didn't know if you read on my blog about the Quickpage exchange going on at Let's Scrap.. thought maybe You would enjoy that. :) at the end.. you end up getting EVERYONES:) isn't that awesome? Anyway... I love the color you are sharing today:) Of course.. and you are the right that background is really Pretty... Thanks so much for sharing with us.. SO how is the proper eating going? LOL I fail so many times trying to get started back on mine.. I Know I need too.. but I just wish I had more time to plan things out better.. One Day I will stick to it.. One Day.. (its just not soon enough I KNOW!! LOL

    HUGS
    Leslie

    crosstown said...

    Love the colour TFS

    Ellie said...

    This is gorgeous, thanks so much!

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- I'm finally out and about a little. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me nice notes. I hope your crazy weather finally settles down. We had a dark, drizzly day, but I love it--makes it extra cozy inside.

    This is a lovely QP. The preview came through one of my groups TWICE today!! Guess others like it also.

    Blessings.

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- I'm finally out and about a little. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me nice notes. I hope your crazy weather finally settles down. We had a dark, drizzly day, but I love it--makes it extra cozy inside.

    This is a lovely QP. The preview came through one of my groups TWICE today!! Guess others like it also.

    Blessings.

    jburkhart said...

    I agree...I have gotten to where it is nice not to have any specific plans....simply rest and relax at home....those make for great days!
    Your qp looks lovely.....I appreciate all the neat goodies that you share with me!
    Take Care!
    Michaele