Saturday, April 07, 2007

Christy's Merman


This is my DD's latest doll she made.It's a Merman guarding a treasure chest.I think she did a fantastic job on it and I just had to show you.:) She doesn't want to sell this one at the moment.I can't blame her either.:) The Merman is all hand sculpted polymer clay.No molds were used.She said to tell you that ..no..she didn't use Mel Gibson as the model for this.LOL
Please leave her a comment and let her know what you think..I know it would make her day.:) Thank you.:)
If you haven't seen her other dolls that she made..they are in the archives somewhere.Don't get lost in there..it's a jungle.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

4 comments:

Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

WOW that is magnificent.. I know where she gets her creativity from tho.. :) wow.. I would definately but it.. What does she have for sale.. I have a shelf that needs some filling.. LOL :) That merman is every womans dream!! :) WOW GREAT JOB!!

ConnyB said...

She really makes such great works! I love this one like the others you showed here already. Very detailed work. Please tell her that I admire her talent. But it´s not hard to recognize where this comes from - her mommy is such a talented Lady ;-)
Val, I hope you´re having a great time with your family now!
Happy Easter to you all :)
Hugs,
Conny

grambie said...

It is so wonderful to view all the intricate details even with your small picture. The trunk & treasures, not to mention him & his pitchfork are fabulous. Her artistic ability is an innate treasure that is specific to her & her alone. BRAVO!!!!

xashee's corner said...

that is incredible work!! oh my goodness i am going to have to look at what she sells! thank you so muchf or sharing such awesome talent!!
Hoppy Easter :)