Monday, March 19, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Spring Colors Paper-Fancy


Here is the fancy background paper I told you I was giving out today.I love it..hope you do too.:)
Be sure to scroll down to get the elements for this kit.
My dh was off yesterday and has today and tomorrow off..so you might have to wait for anything else for this kit.It depends on what he has planned for his days off.:)

Thank you ALL for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments.I sure appreciate it.:)

Just a reminder...Conny B (link in side bar) is going into the hospital this morning .A little prayer for her would be most appreciated.:)Thanks!

If you would like to use this one....


Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 13 comments:

    Dawn said...

    Thank you for the lovely freebies! They're so bright and springy!

    Linda said...

    This is so beautiful Val; thanks!

    Hummie said...

    Hey, I am offering a place on a team blog for those who do not sell to post a link to their blog whenever they put up a freebie. Would you like an invite? E-mail me at hummdingertub at yahoo. :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for the awesome elements & the bg!!!!
    Have a great time with hubby

    PSharp said...

    Love the fancy paper. Thank you.

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    What a beautiful paper you have created! Thank you for sharing it with me!
    Thank you so much for all your visits and hellos on my blog! Makes my day to read your comments! Sounds like you and your dh had a busy morning fixing your stream...glad to hear you are having nice weather where you live, too! I will be sad when my weather gets cold again in a couple of days! :(
    Hope you have a wonderful evening and day tomorrow!
    Hugs and thanks again!
    Michaele

    candiem said...

    Oh, yes, I do love this one...very dainty looking too! TY for sharing it.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the absolutely beautiful spring pages. I am just now downloading all the spring colors. I love them!

    K said...

    This is adorable! Not only do I love the colors, but also, just the overall feel of this. It just makes me want to run out and take spring flower pictures to put on that LO! Very adorable! And I thank you for sharing them! Also, I appreciate the reminder to pray for Conny. I know I am praying for her health to be strong and good with no pain! :)
    Hugs !

    cford said...

    Oh, man! Did I ever hit the jackpot! I've been training for a new job (promotion after 7 years) and taking online classes on the weekend to get in shape. Looks like I'm going to be making one or two stop weeks for a while until I get comfy with my new jobbaroo.
    The spring colors are great!! We're finally getting some Spring weather and flowers are popping out all over... kinda reminds me of your goodies. Pinks, purple, yellow and white... I LUV SPRING!!! And I love you, Val, for giving it to me in this kit. MMWWWAAAAAAA.... great big kiss for ya!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    cford,
    CONGRATULATIONS on your promotion..that's fantastic!!:)
    Thank you for telling me about it.You are proof that hard work does pay off.:)
    Thank you for your wonderful comment too.:)

    Big congrats hug to you!
    Valinda

    Lizzerd said...

    looks like lace! love it! tfs

    grambie said...

    Oh my goodness, you are just too fantastic for words. And to think all of these beautiful designed digi-scrapping items are free. It is obvious to us that you have the full support of your dh. Your spring color selection choice is again awesome. I am going to have a happy time with spring layouts.