Monday, March 19, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Spring Colors Elements













These are the glassy elements for the Spring Colors set.Hope you like them.

This is the third or fourth time I have tried to do this post.Blogger is not playing fair.LOL If just one little thing isn't right..the whole post is deleted and I have to redo the whole thing.This last time it said I didn't copy the verification letters right and didn't give me a second chance at it.It deleted the whole post.Bummers.:( Am I the only one that is having this problem?

Well...I am just going to upload this without much more from me this time...except a big THANK YOU to all of you who left comments for the QP yesterday.You are most welcome.:)

If you would like to use this one..(both psd and png are in folder)

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Linda said...

    Gorgeous elements Val; thank you!
    You are so wonderful and generous to us! Have an extra special nice day today!

    PSharp said...

    Your elements are so lovely. Thank you.

    crosstown said...

    Love the colours here Tfs

    jburkhart said...

    Wow, Val....these are gorgeous...love the glassy style and such pretty spring colors! You go girl!!!!!! Yes, I have lost a few post on lovely blogger, too! I have started to save my post as a draft version as I go along typing and that has seemed to help a bit.
    Hugs!
    Michaele

    Lizzerd said...

    delicious! tfs

    grambie said...

    WOW, your glassy elements are so pretty with that shiny appearance against the backdrop of your lovely papers. I look forward to visiting you more & more. Love your color choices. Your innate talent is so obvious. KUDOS!!!

    Jan said...

    awwww.Bummer! Could not d/l this one, and it is sooo "Gorgeous!!!!"
    "Thanks anyways! Have a nice evening!!! Huggz!