Saturday, March 17, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Spring Colors-cloth



Here is the cloth textured Spring paper.:) Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on yesterdays paper.Sooo glad you like the colors I chose.:) Leslie...I do have blue..but you are going to have to wait for it.LOL
It's sitting in my hard drive waiting it's turn.:)Today I have to figure out a QP for this set.:)

I just want to let you know ..in case you aren't aware....Our friend
  • ConnyB
  • is going into the hospital on Monday.She has a gall stone and is in tremendous pain right now..so if you could just take a moment to leave her well wishes..I sure would appreciate it.Thank you.:)

    If you would like to use this paper.......

    Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Wonderful paper. Thank you so much.

    Linda said...

    Love it; thanks Val!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for today's fantastic BG & also for the heads up on ConnyB I visit here blog everyday but haven't been there yet today!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    LOL :) Val you are the bestestest. :) I love all your papers and I can be patient.. :) I Can't wait to see the QP:) you know how I love QP's :)I love this cloth look! It is very Real like.. Great Job ;) I look forward to coming back here tomorrow ;)

    HUGS!!
    Leslie

    Mrs. Miles said...

    How sweet of you, Val, to think of others even while your busy. I wish I could have tea with you, girl.

    Have a wonderful day, thanks for the pretty, pretty giveaway.

    Heading to Conny's now.

    Hummie said...

    Oh, I pray that Connie is okay. I knew someone else that had stones this week. It's horrible.

    I invite you to the blog party! It lasts until the end of the month!

    Love this color blocked/stitched paper. You are so nice to share.

    crosstown said...

    I sent Connie some love and thanks for the new paper.

    Anonymous said...

    Val - I especially love this cloth-look paper! This whole series is great. Looking forward to seeing what else you've got up your sleeve. Thank you! : D

    Liz said...

    Thank you for the lovely paper!

    And to ConnyB - get well soon!

    jburkhart said...

    This is another lovely paper...love the stitching addition on all the color blocks...very pretty!
    I will pray for Conny....I hadn't had the chance to visit her either, so didn't know she wasn't feeling very well! Thanks for letting me know!
    Hugs
    Michaele

    Lizzerd said...

    more gorgeous stuff!

    grambie said...

    Thanks for continuing your lovely designs with the spring collection. The colors, blocks, & edging are perfection personified. Your joy of you & yours just flows through your designs. TFS.