Friday, March 16, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Spring Colors-plain



Here is the first Spring paper.This is the plain one..no texture.Hope you like the colors.:)

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. I really do.:)

This paper can be used for Easter too...... I would love to see how you use this set.Yes..there is more to come.LOL

If you would like to use this one.......

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 20 comments:

    Christine said...

    Val

    Thank you once again. The colours are lovely.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    Linda said...

    I just love these colors Val; thank you! Can't wait to see the rest! Have a great weekend!

    Sabrina said...

    This kit keeps on getting better. Love the new color scheme. Thanks so much for sharing.

    cford said...

    Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Ooohhh, I love, love, love the colors! Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of this one! You're awsome, awsome, awsome!! (And that's worth repeating!!)

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    cford...glad you like it a little.LOL.

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    AmyW. said...

    Val!,
    I love the colors you chose for the spring segmant of this kit! Great work as always!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Joanna said...

    Beautiful - as always!
    Thanks a lot.

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful spring colours.
    Thanks a lot!
    Clarida

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much Val! I love the colors :)
    Also thank you for your kind words. Val, I´m almost off to hospital now. I got a referral to it. I´m trying to stay at home over the weekend, though I´m not sure if this will work because my pain medications won´t help me enough. So I say "Bye" for a short time. I have no idea how long I will have to stay in hospital, it´s depending on the diagnostic and the treatments. I will be thinking of you and will visit you as soon as I´m back home again. Till then I wish you a very good time, my friend :))
    {{{Big Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    First I have to say I am BLOWN away with the Beautiful colors of this PAPER!!!! WOW!!! This is Eastery yet at the same time IT IS SO BABY and Girly.. Oh its so versitile!! WOW! I love it! Thank you for Sharing!:)

    Second, I want to say thank you, for the wonderful words. I know its spring time and people are even busier than before. I Also always told myself I will create no matter what.. I never thought people would come to my site to begin with. I am just a little stressed about school I think.. LOL go figure.. I mean that never happens, NOONE gets stressed about school(Sarcasim intended). I just Need to take a deeper breaths I think.. Thank you for your words and your support.. It means alot coming from you:) I appreciate all you do for me and everyone else:) You are the Sweetest! :)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    PSharp said...

    Oh, I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome!!!
    Thank you so very much!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    dont' LIKE the colors, I LOVE em...


    Gotta scoot tho...you have a wondeful day Val!!!

    *hugs*
    Barb

    crosstown said...

    love the spring colours. TFS

    shellshok said...

    Thank you for all the things I've snagged from your last few posts. I really love the colors you put together for these sets. TFS

    Lizzerd said...

    hehehe, looks like a square Easter egg -- love the bright colours!

    Kat said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) How are you today? Well it is raining an ice storm here...kind of bizarre after we just hit a high and spring was here. *LOL* So we are trapped in the house tonight! No plans for the weekend so far! Take care!

    Anonymous said...

    WOW, love the spring colors in this. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your kit. You do a wonderful job with your kits.
    Thank you for sharing them.

    Sue ^i^

    Anonymous said...

    Love the spring colors!! This is really adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    grambie said...

    SO nice to the inclusion of a non-textured paper in your lovely collection. Love the edging on each block & of course your fantastic color choice. The softness of this kit just makes it like a baby's blanket. Indeed very cuddable. TFS.