Sunday, March 18, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Spring Colors 1 QP


Here is todays freebie.It is the QP for the Spring Colors set.I left the belt and photo prongs loose so you can place your photo behind them.Don't forget to add the shadow to the prongs before you print it out.:) I have this in both psd and png today.Be sure to click on the preview to get a larger view..this smaller one doesn't do it justice.:)
Tomorrow you get the background paper that is on this QP.I love the way that turned out.:)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me on the cloth paper.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.It really does make it all worth while.:)

If you would like to use this one......

Here are the links:
For psd:
  • dwnldlink


  • For png:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Seen in the preview, it's wonderful.
    Clarida

    Paula said...

    Thanks for this beautiful QP...

    Love from The Netherlands, and hope you are having a nice sunday !

    Linda said...

    It's absolutely gorgeous Val; thank you!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    LOVE IT!!!
    Thank you so very much Val!!

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val, this is my last look around here before leaving. I will be in hospital tomorrow morning 8am. I managed to stay home at the weekend somehow - of course with lots of pains. I didn´t spent much time on the PC, just telling my teams that I won´t be active ;-) I will catch up on your posts when I come back - but wanted to say "bye, bye" now. I will miss you! I will call my friend Manu from hospital on the phone - and I gave her permission to post on my blog, so she will tell you the news there if there are some :)
    Now I will make a short visit to Bevs blog and than pack the last little things in my bag and go to bed to finally leave tomorrow!
    Have a good time my friend, - and thank you so much for your kind words! You´re such a sweetheart (like all the other nice Ladies who posted the get well wishes - will visit them all later ;-))
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHH Val this is SOOO CUTE!!! I love it!! Thanks so much.. :)

    Also you best head on over to my blog.. I know i was late today but I was out taking pictures. I have a surprise for you... :) Hope you like it ;)

    HUGS and LOVES :)
    Leslie

    pinkarcher said...

    WOW, what a beautiful page, thanks so much for all that you do.

    Saab said...

    Val thank you so much for EVERYTHING :-) I so love your site becauce you leave links. I would visit everyday but time just doesn't let me LOL. {{{Hugs Sonia}} Have to add your comments always leave a smile on my face and for that I thank you the most.

    PSharp said...

    Wonderful Quickpage. Thank you.

    jburkhart said...

    Your new quick page is simply marvelous.....love the lacey frame, too! TFS!
    Hugs and hope you have a wonderful week!
    Michaele

    Sharon said...

    This is so lovely! Thank you for sharing :)

    Lizzerd said...

    what a great QP - thanks for sharing!