Friday, March 09, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block QP 2


Here is the QP finally.:) 4shared..my dwnld site was off line this morning and by the time it came back up..it was time for me to cook breakfast and get my dh off to work.I guess the saying ..it's better late than never may apply to today.:)
I left the elements on this page loose..including the mat.Just in case you want to move them around and place them differently.:) Hope you like it.Be sure to add shadows to the elements..for some reason..when I save them to psd..the shadows disappear.The shadows stayed on the mat and belt.Go figure.LOL
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I love each and every one of them.:)

If you would like to use this one.....

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink


  • I corrected the link..plus added the png files for those of you who can't use psd.The size is still the older sizes I used before April 2008.

    Fixed Link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    AmyW. said...

    Sorry, I haven't popped by in a bit. Hubby had the last 3 days off and we were having some family time. I love this new collection of Stitched Blocks and such. WOnderful idea and the colors you've chosen are faboo! Thank you for sharing my friend!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I 'gree with Amy, Val... looks great! If you made this on a transparent background and saved then you may have lost your drop shadows. I think if you had made a sheet of white behind it then saved, they would have showed. They may even be there but just not showing? Love it, thanks so much. Hope you have a great day! *hugs* Barb

    myscrapbook said...

    Great stitched blocks.Beautiful colors on both sets.tfs

    Diginan,Liz said...

    I love all your blocked papers an QP's thank you for sharing your wonderful work :)

    Angelsothername said...

    GM Val,
    Wow, you've been busy!! I really love the leather you're doing. I'm so glad that you are sharing it with us! :) Keep up the awesome work! If you have time, stop by and say hi! I've posted my flower stems just a few mins ago. Been a long am, and I still have alot to do today. I'll catch you later! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for another great addition to this!!
    Have a great weekend!

    karinkay said...

    I love the stitching, the blocks of color, and the arrangement of those blocks! Another great addition to your "Stitched Blocks" line. Thanks for sharing.

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful Quickpage.

    Linda said...

    Just beautiful, Val; thanks!

    Joanna said...

    GREAT - again!
    Thanks a lot.

    Anonymous said...

    This is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    grambie said...

    Wow, everything is awesome & so beautiful. What a wonderful, & lovely design with all the bright & happy colors. It just makes you smile. TFS.