Monday, March 26, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Purple Paper-leather


I have been wanting to do the blog with the text under the pic for a while..but kept forgetting to change the options before I had the post done.Hopefully this way the words won't be all out of place.:)
Here is the purple.Hope you like it.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me on the blue.I am soo glad you liked it.:)
My DH was off yesterday and has today off too.Hopefully we will get a lot more done around the house than we got done yesterday ...cause...we were lazy.Just rested and watched some TV and got on our computers once in a while.I know..but I just can't stay away completely.LOL I did get some files copied to disks and transferred to folders etc.I closed my eyes in between transfers...does that count?LOL
I think Leslie liked her boys QP.LOL.I couldn't have asked for a better response from her and what is soo cool...she put the finished page up on her blog along with the finished baseball QP that Jamie and I did together.:) Here is the link to her blog..in case you want to go take a peek. Tell her I said hi and leave some luv if you dwnld her wonderful designs.While there..check out her photography site.She is taking photography classes and just created a blog for her photos.I think she is doing great! She has the link in the side bar of her scrapping blog.

  • Leslie's blog

  • If you would like to use this purple page.....

    Here is the link:


  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    THANK YOU so much for the Link add in and ESPECIALLY your kind comments on my Photo blog and the GREAT QP's I added photo's too. :) LOL I love them ALOT :) I love this GREAT PURPLE page. I love how Amy put it on her blog... Ginormace kit you are making :) I really love the color and vibrance of your purple tho.. It is that deep color of Royalty:) If I didn't love blue so much I think Purple would be right up there. :) LOL Your papers are Fantasic and I look forward to seeing the surprise of it everyday!! :) Thank you again. :)
    HUGS!!! Leslie

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME & GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so very much and waiting in suspence to see what you come up with next!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Very nice Val! I'm sorry I'm not ebullient today, but I'm pouting - lost an entire 1 hr's worth of blogging because I forgot to save a draft. Going to grind my teeth away from the computer for a while... lol. You have a good day, my friend. *hugs* Barb

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the purple stitched block paper. It's wonderful.

    xashee's corner said...

    i totally LOVE this whole series!!! thank you soo very much for sharing your creative talents!! :)

    liz said...

    Thank you SO much! I'm really enjoying all these elements and papers, etc.!

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful purple and I love it; thanks Val!

    Linda said...

    Beautiful purple and I love it; thanks Val! OOOPS! forgot my name the first time!

    crosstown said...

    Thank you for another great colour

    Lizzerd said...

    aaaahhhh purple is my second most favourite-est colour (you've already done the blue!!) -- thank you so much for this GORGEOUS purple page!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much - these colors are also very beautiful! I´m late here today again... That was because: I REALLY went to the zoo!!! Yeah! And I can tell you: it was sooooo nice there :) Now that I´m back home two friends called me if I want to visit the zoo with them LOL Now I have two dates for Wednesday and Thursday to visit the zoo again. On Wednesday it will be one with a big dolphinarium, you know I love dolphins and am really looking forward to it now!
    I hope you also had a nice day today (or still have a nice day - almost forgot the different timezones now ;-))
    Hugs,
    Conny

    grambie said...

    This paper just pops. It is so rich in color & appearance. Love the changing hues within the color that is elegant & so very appealing. Thanks for filling special request that honors us all. Now on to your link to the blog to leave your love. Thanks again.