Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Purple Paper-cloth


Today you get the cloth textured purple paper.Hope you like it too.:) Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left for me yesterday.I love reading what you think about the freebies..or just stopping by to say hi.:)
I am working on a QP for this one.If all goes well..you will get that tomorrow.:)
My DH ended up having to go to work yesterday.An employee called in sick.:( But that is the way it goes when you are a manager.huh? You grab whatever free time you can.:) So..we didn't get anything major done around the house.He spent this Sunday..our last day off together getting rid of a trojan he picked up on a graphic site he was browsing.I won't say what I think of the people who do that just to be malicious.You probably know what I think..if you have ever had one.:) It shut him down for the whole day just about.But at least we were together.:) He got his computer back up and running.Yea!! He is soo smart..I don't know what I would do without his help on the problems I have on the computer. My DD wanted a new computer a couple of months ago and they got together and bought all the stuff to build one and he built hers for her for about half the price of one that is made already.:) Cool huh? It runs great!! What a guy! I think I will keep him.LOL
Now to the freebie part.LOL...if you would like to use this one...
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 14 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    LOL - you decide to keep your hubby not one day too early, or? *gg* Glad he could get rid of the trojan... I don´t understand what those people think either :(
    Thank you very much for the beautiful new paper. I´m looking forward to your Quickpage :)
    I hope your day will be a good one today!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Dawn said...

    I work on computers so I know what you mean. I don't understand why people do mean stuff like that.
    Many thanks for the wonderful freebies!

    PSharp said...

    Love the paper. Thank you so much.

    Linda said...

    This is such an awesome kit and the pieces just keep coming; love it; thanks Val! Glad your hubby got the computer fixed. Why do people have to be so mean!

    Anonymous said...

    Lucky you...to have a husband like that!
    Clarida

    noreenastin said...

    You share such beautiful things. Thanks so much.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Thank you for thanking us for stopping by - we do it cuz we ENJOY it Val LOL! So sorry to hear about DH having to go into work - you're right about when your a manager... I bet you treasure the time you DO get together... Did you figure out which site in particular messed you up? Us readers would love to know so we can avoid that one and to warn others? What a clever fella to put the computer together for dd - bet she is just tickled! Thanks so much for your wonderful giveaway! I've got a waayyy busy day ahead so I better run... have to feed keywords for a website for my hunny... annnnnnddddd put together content for a relaunch of our own personal site, as we are revamping it. Chow! Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for another awesome BG!!!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    I'm sorry that you had to waste a whole day trying to get rid of a trojan. It's always so frustrating when you pick on up. I know what you mean about what you think of people that do that!! LOL. I'm sure I think a lot less of them then you do. But I won't say it! hee hee. I've been dealing with Lillie teething (still) and she had a fever the night before last and all day yesterday! It finally broke last night. Poor baby I wish those teeth would hurry up and cut through. I've been working on my "secret" kit when I can and I also came up with a new freebie. (give me a second to upload to my blog) LOL. Take care and talk to ya soon.
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    TAG YOUR IT!! LOL. You beat me again! LOL. I just posted the freebie I was talking about, but I'm glad that you were able to download the "fixed" tags. Hee hee.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Angel

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHH I love the new page.. very pretty.. and I am really excited to see the QP:) (if you have time) You know how to make everyone so happy. Your stuff is so amazing all the time :) Love it all:)
    HUGS!!!! (kids are napping so I should do something like wash the floor :( I suppose)
    HUGS!!!:)
    Leslie

    Kat said...

    Hi Val!! Oh boy can we empathize with your hubby! Something messed up our computer over the weekend too. Took us 2 days to figure out how to fix. Don't believe it was a trojan, but whatever happened it was horrible, which leads me to why I haven't been popping in! *LOL* I was without a computer! Hope you got your house cleaning done! (((Hugs)) Nick and I went to the park to play ball today. I will catch up with you soon!

    grambie said...

    Glad everything has worked out okay, I am going through the same thing & now has to completely redo my computer. Thanks again for another wonderful stitched bg paper. So pretty. I can't wait until I start using these papers with my grands fun pictures. Have a beautiful & smiley day.

    Lizzerd said...

    ooo, more scrumdilicious purples! tfs