Thursday, March 29, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Purple Kit Elements + Paper





Here are the elements,flowers and plain paper for this purple kit.Hope you like them.:) If I feel up to it today..I will make photo mats for tomorrow.
I wanted to thank you ALL for your wonderful support for what I am going through.Yesterday was a bit rough.Even a little nauseated..but that passed.I had taken all the medications for the first time and told my DH that I felt like I had been drugged.He said "You have been" LOL. After the blood pressure pill..I felt like I could sleep for a week.LOL But I will have you know..that I didn't have any heart palpitations yesterday...and I couldn't feel my pulse beating unless I checked it.Yea!!! :) I checked my sugar before bedtime and it had come down quite a bit.I was surprised that it would do that so fast.:) My Dh went to get a few things we needed and when he came home..he layed a whole bunch of diabetes recipe books on my lap.He had stopped at the library and the librarian had helped him find what he needed.The whole family seems to be wanting to get involved now.My dd said it would be nice to try new things to eat..my DH said he will go on the diet with me cause he needs to lose weight too. So I guess my Son will have to eat what is put before him.LOL Hopefully I will be able to keep this interesting enough for us all to stay on it.:) Thank you soooo much for your prayers and advice and support.It is truly appreciated.:)
Okay..on to the freebies.I did the best I could with these...I kept trying to fall asleep yesterday while sitting at the computer.:) If something is wrong..just let me know..and when I wake up...I will fix it.LOL
The flower dwnld has both sets of flowers ..both in png and psd.

Flowers:
  • dwnldlink


  • Elements:
  • dwnldlink


  • Plain Paper:

  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Petra said...

    Hi Val
    I'm glad to hear that you've got so much support and that although it's hard changing lifestyle the medication is working and you are coming to terms with it. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers - keep yourself going, gal!!!!
    Much love, Petra

    PSharp said...

    Thank you so much for the elements and paper. You are amazing.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL... First off.. the freebies are Wonderful as always.. Second. Dont feel like you have to get something to us Daily.. We will always come back to visit you even if you dont have something up for us. :) Third, I am SOOO Happy that your family is being so supportive. It is really hard to make changes in your life if you are alone. It always helps to have the ones you love to help you down the hard road. So give them all a big hug from me:) As for the diabetic food. I know its going to be hard to get used too. But at least you will be in better health and well, its not like you will be starving either. LOL I know that diabetic food has a bad reputation but I am sure they taste much better than what we are led to believe. :) I will continue to pray for you while you are adjusting to the medications and are not completely back to yourself. :) WE LOVE YOU VAL!!!!

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Linda said...

    Beautiful as always; thanks Val! I'm so glad to hear that your family is supporting you so well and that your heart rate is under control. You'll get used to the meds and wake up before long. Part of you must've been awake to make the amazing things you give us!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    So good to hear that your family is getting involved it'll help alot!
    Get some rest we sure can wait your health & well being is more important than we are!!
    Will put you & your family in my prayers!
    Thank you so much very much for these AWESOME parts to this!
    BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    I was sure your family would help you. You are giving us too much, you are very generous.
    I do hope you'll soon get used to meds and feel better.
    Clarida

    ConnyB said...

    You´re such a sweetie to think of us while you´re going through these new treatments, Val! Thank you for your new lovely freebies :) But - hey, take care of you! We won´t leave you here!

    I´m sure you will cook fabulous meals for you and your family! I´m not a diabetic but when my MIL cooks for us all I really love it! And she cooks those diabetic meals because she´s dealing hard with it. Maybe you will discover some real good new recipes and will be angry that you didn´t know them before cause they are so yummy LOL
    Hang in there!
    I´m thinking of you :)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Fishinmom said...

    Thank you for the wonderful kit!
    I know exactly what you're going through - I went through the same process a few years ago. The pills will eventually start working and you'll feel less and less nauseated after you've taken them - adjusting the way you eat... well I'm still working on that! It's so hard to change years of eating habits. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers hon!

    Hugs
    Kimberly

    Nancy72 said...

    Thanks so much for your time...talent...generosity...;o)

    Lizzerd said...

    aren't you glad to know that your family wants you to LIVE?!?!?!
    p.s. thanks for all the lovely's today!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Awww Val! My prayers are with you as you adjust to your meds, though it sounds like you have the very BEST meds of all - a loving and supportive family and friends! You know, while your discovering all this, Miles and I often buy some of the Campbell's Healthy Request soups ... because they are FAST (you don't add anything) TASTY, and HEALTHY - and really they don't cost much. Its better to have something like this on hand than struggle somedays, kwim? I'm sorry I'm so late to visit you today - am very very very busy packing! *hugs* Barb

    Anonymous said...

    (((hugs))) - I too have to live on meds. As you adjust to them, you will find you are feeling better and will wonder how you got thru the days before. Glad your family is so supportive - it makes a world of difference! Ignore the freebies while you aren't feeling well - we've all been visiting for so long that you've become our friend so we'll be by to check on you anyway!!!
    : D

    RuthP said...

    I am glad to hear you are feeling better so quickly and your husband is supporting the changes you need to make. It is so much easier when those around you are supportive. And thank you for the elements.

    crosstown said...

    You have been busy. Thank you for creating these lovely things for us.

    Annick said...

    Thank you for sharing. these are beautiful