Friday, March 30, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Paper 6-plain


Okay..before you get on to me about a freebie every day...this one was already done weeks ago.LOL.All I have had to do is upload the zip file to 4shared and then to blogger..then put a preview on photo bucket..then upload it to DST.LOL How do you like these colors? I wasn't sure if you would or not. It's a mixed up jumble of colors..but some times that is a good thing.:)It is gender friendly though and that is a good thing.:) Hope you like it.:)

There isn't much more to tell you about my symptoms etc from the medications.Yesterday was pretty much like the day before.Tired and sleepy..but the nausea eased up..very little of that now.:) Thank you ALL for your well wishes and advice and concern.I sure do appreciate it.And...thank you Leslie for sending folks here to give me encouragement..that was soo sweet of you.:) Today I plan to look at those library books and pic out some recipes that sound good.If I can stay awake long enough.:)
Some advice for all....don't watch "The Posideon" (probably misspelled).when you are trying to get your blood pressure down.LOL I watched that whole movie and then thought how dumb is that.LOL
If you would like to use this paper....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 20 comments:

    cford said...

    Wow! Lovin' the color scheme for this set. Reminds me of fall, and spring, and kids, and parties, and... it's going to be so versatile.
    As for the movie... maybe next time you choose something not quite as exciting.
    I wasn't going to say anything, BUT... every time you tell us you're going to slow down, you start with the daily gifts again. Not that I'm complaining; just don't want you thinking you have to do it for us. Your health is way more important than a daily gift.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    cford...Thank you soo much for your concern.I know I try to slow down..but love what I do too..so it is a conflict of interests for me.LOL
    For so many years..I wasn't able to give because I couldn't afford to.I wanted to soo bad.Then I discovered a way I could give and it doesn't cost me anything except my time.I LOVE to give freebies and I love that you all get excited about it and tell me so.:)I will try to do better.:) That is why I don't have mats for the purple kit.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    PSharp said...

    I LOVE these colors. Thank you again for all the wonderful goodies.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I have to agree.. these colors are fantastic! :) I think this is a GREAT paper!!;) Thanks Val! I am glad the nausea has decreased.. That is the worst feeling EVER!!! I can handle the sleepy feeling and a little bit of the dizzy feeling but I have always hated the nausea.. you know if you have found a good reciepe you will have to share it with the rest of us.. :) and I will keep my ears open also... in case I come across anything myself:) Hope you have a great day.. and don't forget to get some rest. :)

    Linda said...

    These colors go together very nicely; thanks Val! Hang in there and each day will get a little better for you and you'll be able to stay awake.

    STW said...

    Love the colors in this one! I hope you start to feel better soon! Try to take it easy. -J

    Josie said...

    I hope you're feeling better soon!

    I love the new colors. Thank you.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    thanks for the beautiful freebie you posted - and no more scary movies for you girl! Watch something nice and uplifting, Ok? glad to hear the pain is subsiding... I will be prayin' for your speedy recovery! *hugs* Barb (now back to pack, pack, packing...)

    liz said...

    Oh, I love the color combo!!! Thank you!

    Kat said...

    Val ((Hugs)) I am soo sorry for what you are going through. That is tough to sit and watch everyone eat stuff in front of you that you can't have :-( I hope the medication will help for now and that you will be able to accept the new eating plan - your only 53..you have many years left ahead of you!! As far as the blog..I come to visit my friend. If there were no goodies I would still come and visit :-) Take care of you!

    Suzi said...

    Thank you so much for another wonderful paper :) I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. I haven't felt well myself, which is why I've been absent more than usual.Take care of yourself and you're in my thoughts and prayers :-)

    p.s., my blog is down for a few hours just in case you go there.

    Nancy72 said...

    LOVE the colors...;o) Thanks!!!

    jill said...

    Hi Val. Very pretty choice of colors. When I really don't feel well (which is the only time I sit/recline by TV) it's Anne of Green Gables for me. And the sequel, Anne of Avonlea. Such a sweet story, beautiful scenery. I love how she affects the lives of others. Blessings for having a good weekend start.

    ConnyB said...

    Sorry I´m late again today. I don´t know where my time flies this week... I´m tired and lazy and hang around here like a "sip of water in the bend" (we say that in German when we are especially lazy LOL)
    Glad to hear that your medication helps you! I´m looking forward to read a bit about your new recipes, maybe you will inspire us all to live more healthy :)
    I hope you´re having a great evening!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    crosstown said...

    Thanks for the colourful paper and our prayers are with you. get well soon.

    Anonymous said...

    Wow Val - love this color combo! Thank you. Glad you are keeping us updated on how you are doing. Your comment post truely warmed my heart andexplained why we all love to visit here - it's your special heart that brings us here, as Kat said freebies or no freebies. : D

    grambie said...

    Awesome color mixture to showcase this bg paper. As you stated, it is definitely pretty, yet gender neutral indeed. Of course, your trademark stands out as it surrounds each block. Okay, we believe it was already made & you just had to upload it so that we can dl your beautiful design. I also wants you to slow down for your health sake, but also understand that doing something you love is the best therapy you can have. So I am torn because of health reasons, & I know about health reasons, so will give credit that you know how far to take it without causing undue distress to your physical & emotional being. So again, Thanks for beautiful gifts of love.

    Joy said...

    beautiful colors... thank you..

    Joy

    AmyW. said...

    Hi Val! I'm sorry that you're having a rough patch but we're here to support you! Big hugs and thanks for all the pretty goodies!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Val, I am pretty new around here, but just wanted to THANK YOU for your awesome talent and for sharing it with us all. God Bless you and your family! Coanhart