Sunday, March 11, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Paper 2-plain and Elements





Here is the last paper to this set.It is plain..no texture to it.I like these too.:) Thought I would make some elements to go with the set. I hadn't planned on making another kit right away..but I just can't help it when I get those wonderful comments.:) Thank you.!

The elements are in psd and png form...you can thank Josie for png.:) She requested it.They aren't individual png though and you will have to separate them.I also have the photo mats from yesterday but I did do them in separate pngs...so you can use them if you aren't able to use psd.I have a separate link for the dwnld to the mats.

I think that is all I need to tell you for today..except ..enjoy and if you use them and post them..please send me the link..I would love to see what you have done.:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink


  • Here is the link for the "png" photo mats:

  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    Josie said...

    Oh, Thank you soooo much Val! I'm thrilled to be able to use all the items now! You're the BEST!!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much Val! I´m fine with psd and png, so this doesn´t matter to me anyway, but I´m glad that you made it useable for everyone now, how kind of you :)
    Hubby is sitting in front of the TV and watching a movie. I scanned all our "wedding greeding cards" (is this the right description? I want to make a double-page LO for our album with them as we don´t have so many photos LOL I didn´t scrap such things so far, so I´m curious where it will takes me in the end ;)
    What are you doing today?
    I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    karinkay said...

    Thanks . . . the elements are a wonderful addition to your Stitched Block series!

    Nicole said...

    Thank you so much for the elements and paper. I'm so excited to be able to use all of this "kit" now. Have a great day!!

    Kat said...

    Hi Val ((hugs)) How are you this morning? Nick and I are getting ready to go to our local gardens to get some fresh air. We are going to let Nick run and enjoy the sunshine. We have been cooped up to long!! :-) Thanks so much for always stopping by my blog and leaving me some love ((hugs)) It always makes me happy to see you've visited. Your new line is so cute!! I love it! Thanks for sharing with everyone!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome!1
    Thank you so very much!!!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I am sooooo Loving the elements.. thank you so much!!! I can't wait to use all these! :) I am so excited!!!:) You really are one of the few sweetest people left on earth :) LOL :)

    HUGS!!
    Leslie

    AmyW. said...

    This kit is wonderful Val! Thank you eer so much for sharing. My dad says I'm supposed to tell you that your kid's ages are the same as my siblings and myself- oh and that Emma isn't little anymore. I don't Aagree with the last one but far be it from me not to pass along a message from my dad.
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Linda said...

    Very nice finish to the kit, Val! I'm so glad you made the pngs...cause you can't make a page without them. I can separate them with no problem. Thank you!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    My Goodness Val - yu are one BUSY lady. Can't tell you how much I enjoy stopping by your blog, your kind comments on my blog, your...your being you. You're part of almost my every day - a sweet part! :)

    Lizzerd said...

    wow, these elements were an unexpected bonus!! thanks!

    shellshok said...

    Thanks for all your work.

    nancypinct said...

    These are great - thank you so much!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful elements. Love them.

    grambie said...

    Thanks for the papers & the additional elements. So pretty. I know I will enjoy scrapping my youngest set of grandchildren along with my great-grandson. This kit will make your design reach the top just committing to your elements or QPs. Love it!

    grambie said...

    Thanks for the papers & the additional elements. So pretty. I know I will enjoy scrapping my youngest set of grandchildren along with my great-grandson. This kit will make your design reach the top just committing to your elements or QPs. Love it!