Thursday, March 08, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Paper 2-cloth


Here is the second block paper I made.It is the same design but different colors.Today I thought I would post the cloth one so you can get a close up of what it looks like.Click on the preview for a closer look.Hope you like it.... I know..it is hard to beat yesterdays colors.:)
I will be giving out the other two papers to this set on Saturday and Sunday.Wonder what kind of QP I can come up with for this one tomorrow.LOL
I want to thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you left for me on the kit.WOW!! I had a great day!:)
If you would like to use this one.......
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 22 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    As beautiful as the other one, but.......isn't Thursday your day off????????
    Clarida

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Clarida.:)
    I have a several different papers I have made while playing with my paint program and am going to offer them as freebies on the days I don't have QP's.There is such a mixture and I am sure some of you will like some of them and not so much the other ones I make.But they are just sitting in my hard drive and I thought some of you may like to have them.:)Soooo..until I run out or until something comes up that I am not able to post that day..you should be able to get something everyday from me for a while.:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohhhh I wish I could make texture like that!!! It looks like you could rub your hand on it, like real wallpaper. I hope you have a good day Valinda! Yes, isn't it your day off, dear friend?? LOL... at any rate, thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

    ConnyB said...

    Great paper, Val! Thank you so much for sharing :)
    And thank you for your nice comment in my blog. You always make my day!
    I hope yours is wonderful!
    I´ve done so much and am already tired (5 o´clock in the afternoon) - I will sleep very early today, I´m sure LOL
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Cheryl said...

    hi Val!
    Please, oh please, make some elements too????
    This is fantastic - especially with white or black doodles????
    Thank you so much for all you give - it is wonderful!
    Cher in Austin, TX

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for another great BG!!!!

    Charlotf said...

    Wow I just love it ! Thank you very much for sharing it with us !

    Suzi said...

    Another wonderful paper! These are really nice, Val! Thank you so much and thank you for the nice comment on my blog :) I was sick yesterday and didn't get anything done except take care of my grandson. Thanks again :)
    {{{hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Dawn said...

    These are lovely - thank you!!

    Linda said...

    Love this one, too Val; thanks! Everything you turn out is gold!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful paper.

    Monica said...

    Love the colors! Thank you so much!

    Joanna said...

    Great again - thanks.

    RuthP said...

    I really like the colors on this one, thank you.

    shellshok said...

    Thanks this is another hit.

    karinkay said...

    All of your "blocked" products are pretty cool . . . thank you for sharing!

    Kat said...

    Hi Val!! This is gorgeous!!! Love it!!! How are you? Nick and I were having fun playing in the snow for the last 2 days :-) Take care!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thanks for the wonderful freebie :) it is a great paper.. I really love these.. It reminds me of when i was paper scraping.. :( I miss it sometimes.. But thanks to you I can have them memories on the computer too!!!! :) I am going to make a layout with some of your stuff I promise.. I just have to take time off of making my freebies, school, mommying, chores, and reading tutorials.. LOL I am putting it on my list of things right now.. Because You have given me so much I am going to pay you back.. I promise :)
    THANK YOU!!!
    Leslie

    nancypinct said...

    Wow - isn't this fun. I love these colors - thank you for another great page!

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    thanks for your wonderful comment again :)
    As for your question: YES, I do have also problems with going to the 4shared Site. I´ve tried it with IE and Mozilla, but it won´t work. I guess they´re having some server problems, so we should try it later again.
    I hope your day is a great one!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Chris said...

    Val

    Thank you for all the beautiful papers you have made for us.

    Lots of Luv

    Chris

    grambie said...

    I am so glad I decided to follow the link for this fabulously designed kit. The blocking is so beautiful surrounded by the lovely stitching. TFS.