Saturday, March 10, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Leather Paper 2 and Mats


Here is the paper I said I would add today..but I thought you may like to have some different colored stitched mats to go with the papers.Was I right?:) I think the leather texture looks better on the darker colors..but my dh said he liked this just fine..so I will see if he is just placating me or not.LOL
I want to thank you All for your wonderful comments on these blocked pages.I am soo glad you like them.:)
If you would like to use these...Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful papers and mats. Love them.

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this wonderful new papers, Val :)
    I checked the link you gave me yesterday and bookmarked it now - I didn´t know the site! Will have to take a little more time the next days to take a closer look around there. I didn´t make a new blogposting today, maybe later but I´m not sure as I´m soooo tired and got a bad headache. My hubby is off to work till midnight so I can enjoy the silence here and take a pill. Hope to be better in a few hours to spend some more time on the PC. I hope you´re having a great weekend :)
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for the great BG's today!!

    Linda said...

    I love the colors; thanks, Val! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Josie said...

    Thanks for today's gifts. I like these colors, but I have to agree with you, I think the darker colors look more like leather. But, like I said, I like these too :)

    Josie said...

    Val, I love your gifts! But, unfortunately, since I scrap with DIP, I cannot use them in psd format. The papers are great in jpg, but elements, mats, and such are unusable. If you have a chance, and if you want to, I would love to have them in png format. Thanks!

    Sharon said...

    Thank you. They are wonderful.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Thank you Val! I love these.. I think they all look GREAT!!! It is really Great to have these!! they are so Great looking and can be used in any type of scrap theme!!

    nancypinct said...

    These are really wonderful. Thank you for this very nice gift!

    jill said...

    Hi Val -- it's been a while and you certainly have been busy. I LOVE your new patchwork layouts. The leather look is mighty nice and I love the colors you chose.

    Lizzerd said...

    I'm with DH on this one -- love leather in *any* colour! thanks for sharing.

    grambie said...

    Love the variation in the color blocks along with your dedication to shaping of your stitching & blocks. So beautiful!!!