Friday, March 23, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Blue QP


Leslie..I made this with your three boys in mind.What do you think?:) It's a little busier than I usually do..but I love it!Hope you do too.:) A little rhyme there.LOL
I left everything loose..you can move them where you want.But there is a preview in the file so you can follow this with the separate pngs if you like this design.:) Be sure to add shadows before you print it. The mats have a slight shadow already but that is just to make them stand out from the background.:) The word art on the bottle cap can be removed in case you want it to say something else.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments for this blue set.I really appreciate your taking the time to do that.Tomorrow you get the plain paper and hopefully some mats and maybe a few more elements..depends on how today goes.:)
(The file contains both psd and png )
If you would like to use this one.....
Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    4shared is down at the moment..please try again later.:)

    Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Linda said...

    Love the QP Val; thanks for all you do! Have a great weekend!
    (((HUGS)))

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Val - how very sweet of you to create this for Leslie and her boys! Its always fun creating specifically with someone in mind, isn't it? Do you have a busy day planned? Mine is jam packed from end to end... cleaning, packing, shopping (no, don't get 'cited, its only for grosseries -pun intended - and then we're having a birthday party for our freind, with movie, pizza (home made, the pizza not the movie) and popcorn etc. Have a wonderful day!

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much Val! It´s really a very "boyish" page - I´m sure Leslie will love it! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
    I hope you have a great day today!
    Well, I´m relaxing and trying to spend many time in the kitchen - learning to cook some things that are good for my stomach LOL I used to be a real fastfood-junkie, I think I should change this a little bit now *gg*
    Big Hugs to you!
    Conny

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME Val!!!
    Thank you so very much!!!

    Raindew said...

    This one has to be my alltime favorite of yours (and I have two girls), but this is adorable!! Thanks so much.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OMGOODNESS!!! VAL YOU Turd :) you didn't have to do that.. I am so honored and happy and I can't stop smiling!! It is AWESOME! I can't wait to use this! I am almost in tears right now.. that is the NICEST thing ANYONE HAS EVER done!! You are the SWEETEST!! I love it! AWE VAL!!!!! I am goig to cry!! Wow I am really shocked and I love it! I really do!
    Thank you also for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments on my photo blog ;) That makes me happy to know that people are looking at it and enjoying it :) THANK YOU!!!
    I am still shocked.. how can I ever repay you for doing this and being so kind?

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I am so Ecstatic.. I also wanted to say I love this page.. the elments are awesome.. that little car and the cap and the arrows are so cool! Great job. Here.. I would love elments if you would want to make them. You dont have to :).. I love everything you make :)

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Val - this is one of my favorites of things you've created and that's really saying a lot! You totally blew Leslie away with both your creativity and your generousity! Thank you for these latest goodies! You are the best!!!!

    PSharp said...

    Love the quickpage. Thank you.