Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Blue Paper-leather



Leslie...here is your blue....hope you like it.:)
I haven't had the time to make a QP yet.Hopefully I will have one for tomorrow..if not ..definitely Friday.:) This is the leather textured paper.Bet you don't know what comes next.LOL

Thank you ALL for the fantastic comments you have left for me on the Spring Colors Kit.It was a lot of fun trying to keep up with them.:) I have another one with a medium dark peach in the place of the pink squares on the Spring paper.Anyone interested in me doing that after this blue kit?Or are you getting tired of the stitched squares.I could go on for a month if you wanted me to...cause I have greens..purples..pinks...aquas....just like this blue one.Some of them have the same lacy design that the last Spring Colors paper has.Let me know what you would like..and of course.....majority rules..LOL Oh...and I also made the lacy design paper in the colors of each of the stitched kits so far....hmmm..want those too.? See..I have been a busy bee.LOL

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    PSharp said...

    This is a wonderful color. Thank you for sharing.

    Shar said...

    Thank you!

    ConnyB said...

    I´m back home!
    You´re such a darling Val! Thank you for all your comments and your kindness! I wrote on my blog what happened, not easy to explain. Somehow I wished it would have been a surgery "only". Seems that I will get some more problems in the future. Anyway: I will go through ;-)
    I saw all your new fantastic works! You do such a wonderful job :) Thank you very much for sharing, I will come and get them all later. I´m a bit stressed and tired of the hospital and still have pains. It will take me forever to catch up everything on the web, though it is such a good feeling to have the possibility to go online again ;) I will take things slowly.
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    jburkhart said...

    Love this color scheme....it will look great for those Sea World photos I need to scrap real soon!
    Hugs and thanks so very much for sharing them! :)

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Val you always manage to surprise me each day with another of your awesome creations!!!!
    Thank you so very much for today's Blue!
    Sure would love to see more of these of course you already know purple is my favorite color BUT I love all the colors that you've done them in!!!!!

    RuthP said...

    Blue, blue, and blue, my favorite colors. Thank you.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    YAYAYAYYAY!!!!! BLUE!!! :)Alright.. you are such a SWEET PERSON!!! I love the blues. They are wonderful! I can't wait to play with this one :)

    About your other stiched block papers.. I would LOVE more!! Mothers day is coming and seeing these other colors would BE great for ANY mothers day page:)
    THANK YOU VAL!!! LOVE ALL Your hard work! Its always more lovely each and everyday:)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    Linda said...

    Super cool Val; thank you! Just go right on ahead for a month and we won't get tired of them! Can you do purple next; it's my favorite!

    Josie said...

    Love the blues! Thanks for sharing them. I didn't dl the pink kit items cuz I don't have any little girls to scrap, but I love the lacy look. Hmmm, maybe some heritage colors would work great with those textures. I'd love those since I've got lots of those pics to scrap ... and, lots and lots of boy pics as well! hehehe

    Christeph said...

    I love your stitched squares Val, if you're thinking of doing other colours - any chance of something chocolatey for easter? Maybe a mix of dark, milk and creamy white chocolate? Mmmm hungry just thinking about it!

    Anonymous said...

    Love these colors and really love the stiched blocks. As far as I'm concerned you could never have enough of these. Mary W

    Lizzerd said...

    aaaahhhh! blue is my favourite colour! thanks bunches for all your efforts!

    Lizzerd said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sharon said...

    This kit just keeps getting bigger and better. Thank you for all of your hard work.

    grambie said...

    Thanks again for the additional blue leather paper. One of my favorite colors. Your designs are your trademark in the most postive of ways. So beautiful.