Thursday, March 22, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block Blue Paper-cloth


Here is the cloth paper for this set.I didn't get a chance to make a QP yet.Hopefully I will have time today to do that.

I want to thank each and every one of you who have left comments.I know it takes a couple of minutes more but it is sooooo appreciated.:) Thank you!!

If you would like to use this one.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 17 comments:

    Linda said...

    Thanks Val and have a great day today!

    Nicole said...

    thanks for the fun blue colors! I can't wait to use these great papers.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL!!!! I love the blue! You are the SWEETESTESTEEST! :) (blogger ate my last message:(I hate that!!) THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    HUGS
    Leslie

    Lizzerd said...

    and of all the blues, my favourite-est is turquoise! tfs

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much!!!

    Anonymous said...

    thanks so much!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    This will make for a terrific QP when you get to making it... can't wait to see! Its another busy pack/clean day here...but hunny is taking me for a nice walk too... sigh, too bad its so rainy. What are you up to today?

    *hugs* Barb

    PSharp said...

    Love this paper. Thank you for sharing.

    Anonymous said...

    I Love these stitched block papers. Any color is wonderful. As for the lacy papers---I don't care much for them. It makes them only usable for girls. Without the lace you can use them for anything. I read someones comment about chocolately for easter---that sounds scrumptious. Thanks for these

    xashee's corner said...

    this whole stitched set has been incredible!!! i had to go back but i got them all!! thank you so veryy much for sharing such talent! :)

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for sharing. Blue is my favorite color so I love this. I also picked up some more of the spring elements! It is appreciated! BettyJoR

    grambie said...

    Love the blue colors of this paper. So nice to have the various choices of your background papers. You are so precious in your caring & desire to share your kindness & talent with others.

    ConnyB said...

    Val, I love these blue colored papers! As if they were made for my sea-animal Layouts! Thank you very much for sharing :)
    Sorry I´m so late today, I´m still trying to catch up on everything in the web (and rest always a bit inbetween ;)).
    It´s always a pleasure to visit you and see what you´ve done, your work is so lovely! (And so are YOU!)
    Have a great evening my friend!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Joanna said...

    Great again - thanks again.

    Anonymous said...

    he blues...Thank you for the newest installment of your lovely kit...Rosemarie

    Mary Ellen said...

    love the blues !!! thanks so much

    Christine said...

    Val

    Thank you once again.

    Lots of luv

    Chris