Monday, March 12, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 5 QP





Here is todays QP .I added the leather paper to the folder this time.I left the mat and flower loose so you can turn them the way that you want..for instance..if you have a wide photo instead of a long one..you can turn the mat and it will work for that too.

There are two dwnlds..one for psd and one for png.Take your pic.:)

Thank you all for the wonderful comments you have left for me on this blocked series.I am soo glad you like them.Are you getting tired of these yet? Just let me know. :)

If you would like to use these...

Here are the links:

For psd:

  • dwnldlink
  • For png:

  • dwnldlink
  • 17 comments:

    cford said...

    All I can say is WOW! I've been MIA for a few and return to find a load of goodies. I love, love, love the different textures you've added to the papers and the elements are gorgeous. But I think nothing can compare to a Val QP... absolutely nothing!
    Thank you, thank you to Val the Magnificent!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    cford..you are soo funny hehe I love your visits.:)Thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave for me:)

    Hugs,Valinda

    Nicole said...

    Thank you so much for the great QP! I love the clean lines and texture. The colors are perfect for a fall LO. Thanks again!

    PSharp said...

    Wonderful Quickpage. Love it. Thank you.

    crosstown said...

    Super QP Thank you

    Judgirl said...

    thanks so much for sharing these elements are awesome ....

    Mrs. Miles said...

    loving the colors to your blocks Val. These ones are so vibrant they make me want to jump! I think these colors would be terrific for action layouts! Thanks so much for your time and talent. I hope you had a good weekend and that this week will be a good one for you! *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for another fantastic part of these great DL's

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Lovely stuff here!!! I love the Qp Very nice of you to leave them loose. seems like after I crop my photos they just do wierd things and dont fit where I want them too. LOL :) THANK YOU VAL!!! You are the SWEETEST!! :)
    Leslie

    OH i have a new blog up for my photography class. I hope you check it out I would love some feedback and some things I should work on ... lol ;) SEE YOU TOMMORROW :)

    Joanna said...

    Thanks a lot for all the latest goodies - they are soo great.

    Linda said...

    This one is great, too; thanks Val!

    nancypinct said...

    Wow - it just keeps growing! This is a wonderful page - thank you so much for this great gift!

    Pat said...

    Thanks so much for the great QP's and papers. You are so talented. I try to get all of the ones you post but do miss some occassionally. Could you do some in Spring colors as well?

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for more of these great textures and papers. It is appreciated! BettyJoR

    Belanna said...

    Wow! I followed a link to your site the other day, and bookmarked it to come back when I had more time. And I've just spent a couple of hours browsing through your archive (when I should have been working!) and I'm stunned by the sheer diversity of what you've created - not to mention how wonderful it all is. Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us. Particularly love the New Year fireworks - perfect for me and my other half, as we spent ages looking for somewhere that was having fireworks on NYEve, and then settled on a jazz band instead!

    Joy said...

    Thank you so much for sharing ... again..

    Joy

    grambie said...

    I just love all the stitching within your QP along with wonderful color choices & extra additions. Thanks for the addition of the leather textured papers.