Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 5 Paper-plain and Elements






This is the final installment of this kit. I added a few more elements ..hope you don't mind.:) The first set of elements is kinda wild..but I love them....they have a slight transparency ...so if you look closely you can see the background through them.The second set was actually the first ones I made to go with this set.You can see the flower on the Qp that I made.I started playing around with my program and another element set developed.:) My Daddy always said..if it's free..take two.LOL
I hope you have enjoyed this set.I sure appreciate the wonderful comments you ALL have been leaving for me.I know it gets soo busy in the blogging community but the comments let us know what you like and what you don't like.For example..would you like to see the next blocked paper I have..or do you want to move on to something else? Comments help me to know the answer to this question.And as always..majority rules.:) A couple of you mentioned wanting some papers like this in Spring colors...Now would be a good time to comment.LOL
I have put the paper and both sets of elements into the same zipped file.

I messed up..For the first seven downloaders this morning..you will need to download the zipped file again.I forgot to change the elements from my Paint Programs ufo file to the ones you can use.Soo sorry.:(


If you would like to use this one....

Here is the correct link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 16 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much Val! I would love to see more of this serie :) This is really nice!!!
    And thank you for coming to see me - I just finished my blogposting for today and than got your comment as I sent it LOL
    My physiotherapy is a bit quieter now, she only massaged me yesterday. That is good, just what I need now :)
    You´re so right with the one day at a time... I try and do that also. Now that I´m having this pains I thought about taking longer walks outside. Sitting here at home and thinking about the pains is not a good idea. Better to be outside and watch the sun and the flowers to deflect, even if it´s only for an hour ;-)
    I hope you´re having a great day, my friend!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val, Thanks again for the wonderful work you do. It is beautiful as always. :) I love that you have another set and I would be happy with whichever you have. {COUGH*Blue*COUGH} Yes I think it would be Beautiful in blues and maybe a denim look.. LOL Am I asking too much? LOL I think that is more boy targeted or Outdoorsy looking.. LOL :) Not a demand... just a suggestion.. LOL :) You know me.. I love BLUE!!!! :) LOVE YOU!!! and thanks so much for sharing! I absolutely love it..(Now.. off to class!)
    HUGS
    Leslie

    Nicole said...

    Thank you so much for a wonderful set. I love the elements. I can't wait to use them. Thank you for all the work you do!

    Linda said...

    Val, you've sure put together a wonderful kit for us; thank you! I love having the elements to go with the papers. Whatever you feel like doing next will be fine with me since I always love what you make.

    PSharp said...

    Great addition. I love this kit. Thank you.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hello Valinda - what a tremendous amount of work you have put into these. Thanks so very much!

    I have a feeling your NOT cleaning your oven today haha! Thanks for your funny comments! I love that you leave them for me... like recieiving a little valentines every day!

    I was trying to imagine your globe/fish thing... how bout a pic of it on your blog so i can see? What tune does it play?

    I hope you have a Blessed Day, friend. *hugs* Barb

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much Val for yet another fantastic addition to this kit!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Love it. Love the colors. Love the elements. Love the stitching and the color blocking. Fantastic. Thank you for all of these. Virginia

    TexasHeart said...

    Thank you for these great elements to go with this nice kit! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    RuthP said...

    Thank you for all the work you have put into this kit. After all the snow we had this winter I am looking forward to spring. Spring colors would be nick.

    crosstown said...

    I have enjoyed your downloads and apprecite the work it takes to make them. thank you.

    Joanna said...

    Thanks a lot for the great mega set.

    Kat said...

    Val - so pretty!! Love your new elements! Things are going better here after the laptop and washer explosion! LOL You just have to roll with it!! ((hugs))

    cford said...

    Val, you really do believe in ending with a bang. And what a loud bang this is... all the extra goodies are fantastic.
    Spring colors would be great. Light pastels... like maybe itty bitty baby colors since we'll have a new one joining our family soon. They could even be used for Easter (which is right down the road, around the corner, past the big tree and across the creek).

    Anything you make I'll be thrilled with... it's all good!!
    Thanks again, and again, and again!

    grambie said...

    This is a wonderful kit that you share with us with its beautiful colors & so pretty stitching. This is my 1st download & I definitely had to come back to finish my comments & to read more of your blog. I thank AmyW's blog for making this info handy for us to use. So beautiful.

    Lizzerd said...

    and thank you again -- you keep getting better and better!