Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Valjs Stitched Block 5 paper-cloth and Mats





Here are the cloth paper and mats for this set. Hope you enjoy them...cause I got up early to make sure they were ready for you. I shopped til I almost dropped yesterday with my Mom.We had a great time.:) I was soo tired when I got home..that I couldn't concentrate enough to design anything.My eyes kept closing and my head bobbing.LOL You almost didn't get any mats for this set.:) So..a little thank you would be most welcome.:)
If you would like to use these.....
Here are the links:

Mats psd
  • dwnldlink


  • Mats png
  • dwnldlink


  • Stitched Block Cloth Paper
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you for the latest cool papers! I love this kit :)
    And thanks for your nice comment on my blog today! I´m back home from the physiotherapy now, but have to go to my doc in an hour again. I´ve got problems with a gallstone now :( Seems that my health problems will never find an end, I´m so tired of it all... I guess I will have to make a surgery soon because it aches, will have to see what the doctor says.
    Well, I´ll manage that also somehow! There´s nothing else I can do but go through ;-)
    Glad you had a wonderful day shopping :) What did you buy? I´m curious LOL
    Have a great day, Val!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    GM Val,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some Love. I hope you enjoy the flowers, and the rest of the kit too. Some times I feel like my creativity has gone out the window, and it takes me a few days to get it back. Thanks for the help with the doodle thing. I've been trying it, but my doodling on paper is even wrong then on the pc with the mouse, LOL. It's just been a really long time since I've drawn anything. I used to draw horses, turtles and landscapes, but then I started having kids, LOL. Well I hope you had a great weekend and thanks again for stopping by. Still really like the leather blocks! Thanks for sharing them!
    Hugs,
    Angel

    Josie said...

    Thanks for the new papers and mats! They're beautiful!

    cford said...

    These papers are like... so cool... and like... so to die for!
    Like, oh my God! Those colors and textures are so kickin'. These are major additions to your already killer kit.
    Val, you are so elite!
    (Gotta be read with the Valley Girl accent. I had to look up the terminology... sorry if I missed it, I'm so NOT Valley Girl! LOL)

    karinkay said...

    I've downloaded all of your papers and elements . . . and can't wait to get started on a layout, but first the papers have inspired me to take a few more photos just for this set. Thanks for sharing!

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for all the wonderful goodies. Love them.

    Joanna said...

    Great - again!
    Thanks - again!

    Lizzerd said...

    ow, this is turning into quite a large kit!!! thanks bunches!