Saturday, March 03, 2007

Valjs Pink Doodle Paper


Today is my QP off day and you get another doodle paper.:) This one would be great for a girls bday.:) Speaking of which...
  • Kat
  • has a birthday this weekend (Sunday) so be sure to go wish her a fantastic one.:)Happy Birthday Kat!!

    If you would like to use this one.....

    Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Saab said...

    It's 1.15 in the morning and I've just gotten home from dinner but I had to pop over and thank you. You are such a sweetie you made my night! The comments and your post,thanks so much! It's funny I just changed my blog roll because I had blogs under their web adresses ( so confussing as I know people by names) not by peoples names. Now I actually know what blogs are in my roll LOL. Can't believe I had to find your blog on Kats when it was in my blog roll all the time.I'm so glad you grabbed some textures as I loved your QP, that rose is stunning. Also many thanks for your latest addition, I'm sure you hand picked that for Kat's birthday.
    (((Hugs))) Sonia

    Ann Marie said...

    cute paper, thank you!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you for the awesome BG!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I think you should Doodle often Val! This is very pretty. I am only here for a sec as Miles and I are taking a day away - will pop in on you tomorrow. *hugs* Barb

    Anonymous said...

    I love this, it's so springy! Thank you.

    Joanna said...

    Love this paper - thanks a lot.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I love the new paper!!! and the Pink lacy Qp. ABSOLUTLY wonderful!! I think you out do yourself each time.. I said it before and I am saying it now.. :)

    I also left love for Kat for her Birthday tomorrow. :) WOOT WOOT :)

    Have a Beautiful Day Val!!!!!

    Jenni said...

    Very pretty paper, thanks so much

    PSharp said...

    Love this paper. Thank you very much.

    ConnyB said...

    Thank you very much for this new paper :)
    We got our oven finally installed yesterday in the afternoon, so today is "Pizza-Time" here *yeah*
    I hope you´re having a wonderful Sunday also!
    Thanks for your nice comments, you make my day :))
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Helen said...

    hay great job thanks for sharing this with me.

    Julie P said...

    TY for the bg, it's great! :)