Thursday, March 15, 2007

Valjs Pink and Purple Fancy QP


Today we are doing a switch.You get a QP today and tomorrow we will start on some new stitched block papers. Thought I would put something different on here for today. I was experimenting with some textures etc and this is the result.Hope you like it.:)
Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you leave for me..That is soo sweet of you .:)

I am going to be MIA for this afternoon.I am going with my Mom to the Dentist...lunch..and knowing us..more shopping.LOL

If you would like to use this one......

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 12 comments:

    Linda said...

    Another beautiful one; thanks Val! Love the colors and the butterfly! I'm a butterfly freak!

    Tommie said...

    thanks for this wonderfull QP !!!

    Greetings from The Netherlands

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you you Val for another beautiful QP!
    Hope you have a great day with your Mom!

    cford said...

    Holy Cow! This is udderly awsome! YOU are awsome! You know, I believe you could take the two ugliest colors and make something fantastic with them.
    My son and DIL go Monday to find out if they're giving us a girl or boy baby... this makes me want a girl... yep, definately a girl.
    Thank you a zillion times for sharing your hard work with me.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Dear Val - is it YOU who's undergoing the dentistry, or mom? Either way the shopping should take some of the 'sting' out - haha! Can't wait to hear what you pick up. I have to go back to the thrift to possess an item I saw the other day, if its still there that is! Have a wonderful day!

    *hugs* Barb

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    This is lovely.. Great job Val. I love to see the things you come up with. The textures on this one are Very pretty.. :) The purple is gorgeous. :)

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I hope you´re having a wonderful day with your mother :) Don´t shop so much LOL
    Thank you very much for your new Quickpage, you´re always so generous!
    I didn´t make a blogposting today, I was so busy. I went to 2 doctors (just routine-checks) and had physiotherapy. My body is a fulltime-job sometimes ;-)
    We´ll chat tomorrow :)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    AmyW. said...

    Hi VAL!
    Lovely QP today. I love butterflies! Well I need to go to bed so good night, see you in the morning!
    Hugs,
    -Amy

    Helen said...

    love the QP, you sure make some very beautiful things. thanks so much for sharing them. have fun shopping. helen

    PSharp said...

    Wonderful Quickpage. Thank you.

    Lizzerd said...

    oooo, new colours! I love the PINK!

    Anonymous said...

    thank you for the beautiful qp : )
    you design beautifully
    I am also thrilled you share my passion of butterflies - I am just loving it!!
    Have a great day ;-)
    Digi