Friday, March 02, 2007

Valjs Lacy QP


Here is another one for your basket full.:) Hope you like it.

Thank you ALL for your comments on my doodle paper from yesterday.Sooo glad you liked it.:)

We had a house full last night.The whole family was here...including my youngest son and his family and his wifes sister.My sons played xbox 360 on the big screen in the living room and my Grand daughters sat at the dining room table drawing with the colored pencils. My DIL and her sister and I watched "Flika" on the tv in my bedroom.We stretched out across my bed.(It is a nice movie but a little predictable).Your typical..find a mustang..Dad sells it ..go get it back kind of movie.:) My DH was at his puter...and my daughter hid in her room playing with her polymer clay.LOL All this while it was storming outside.You could hear the rain beating against the windows.Thank the Lord the electricity didn't go off.:) What kind of evening did you have?
Anyway............................here is your dwnld link LOL :
  • dwnldlink
  • 20 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    I´m glad you´ve had a great day yesterday with all your dear ones around :) You seem to have a big family! WOW!
    Thank you very much for your newest QP, I love the romantic look of it :)
    I have to do the dishes now... aaargh... Can you imagine how much fun this will be for me? LOL
    I hope you have another great day today!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Beth said...

    I love lace! Thanks Val for another great QP! ;)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Oh Val - how precious to have your family home... treasure every moment... I can see you stretched out watching with your gd! I pray the rest of your weekend is as wonderful! I love your 'traditional' qp's.. they have such a romantic feel!

    *hugs* Barb

    Josie said...

    Thanks so much for this beautiful QP. It is so elegant.

    Congrats on having a wonderful day yesterday!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OHHH I love the QP!!! It is Beautiful!! Love the colors!! WOW Val You out do yourself each day!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Boy did you have a fantastic day!
    Thank you for the beautiful QP!!!!

    Suzi said...

    Thank you so much, Val :) I've been having computer problems, so I'm MIA a bit. This qp is beautiful and will make my basket smile :)

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you , you always do such great work and are so generous and dedicated, more than any other designer I think!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Happy Friday to you! Sounds like you had quite a busy evening...glad to hear all is well and no power outage for you! Yes, I was bummed no new Grey's last night, too! Haven't been on the computer too much...dh has been busy using it for his work, so I have to squeeze my time in when I can get it!
    Thanks so much for your visits and lovely comments on my blog....always makes my day to see you have stopped by!
    Hugs and have a great weekend!
    Michaele

    Saab said...

    Thanks so much for this lovely QP, love the colours and that rose is stunning. Sounds like you had a great night with your family, nothing like laying back with family. Cheers Sonia

    Kat said...

    Hi Val! This is sooo pretty! I'm getting ready to celebrate my birthday this weekend so I am planning to have lots of fun! We had movie night tonight and tomorrow weather permitted is the zoo! Have a beauitful weekend! Thank you so much for the gorgeous QP - I have an idea of how to use it :-)

    RuthP said...

    This page is just beautiful. I wish I could make such beautiful pages. Until then I will keep coming back for more of yours.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the QP!

    Saab said...

    Have a favour maybe you can help me with, check out my blog for more info. Hugs Sonia

    Nancy P said...

    What a lovely page - thank you so much for this wonderful gift!

    Angelsothername said...

    GM Val,
    What a great job you did on this page! It's so pretty, and I can't wait to get to use it. I'm glad you are having such a great day! As for me, I didn't sleep well the night before I was up and down with Lillie all night! By far it's been the worse night in over 8 months!! Last night she actually slept until 3:30am AFTER she finally fell asleep which was around 9:30pm. I sure hope her teeth come in soon! I started out working on 1 new kit and it has turned into kits different kits! LOL. Depending on what happens this weekend and Lillie, hopefully I'll be posting something new on monday! :)
    Angel

    Linda said...

    This is very pretty; thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Julie P said...

    sounds like a blast! Thanks for today's treasure. :)

    Cathy said...

    This is so pretty - thank you