Monday, March 05, 2007

Valjs Blue QP 3-5-07


Some of you who know me from way back..have probably seen this layout.It is of my dog Freedom and my dd's cat Meowse.They get along great..play together and have a ball ..when Freedom is in the mood.LOL She will be eight years old this summer.I showed you the layout when I first started my blog..but have never offered the page as a freebie.Today I am doing just that.:)I left the smaller mat and the brads and photo prongs loose so you can place your pics behind them if you want.Enjoy!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful comments you left on the birthday QP.Hope you had a wonderful bday Kat.:)

If you would like to use this one..without the Best friends....here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Thank you so very much for the beautiful QP & for sharing thr LO of your adorable pet's

    Josie said...

    Thanks for the Friends QP. Love that shade of blue. The cat and dog are so cute too!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Awwwww - how cute is that!!! Give your pets a nice ... pet for me... do you think that's why they are called 'pets' - because we 'pet' them??

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VERY CUTE!!! Love this alot VAL!! :) My Fav color is blue.. and so I love anything that IS blue.. and this is completely cute! Now I need some pictures... LOL wheres my camera?

    HUGS!!!!
    Leslie

    Joanna said...

    Thanks a lot for the cute QP.
    Your dog looks a lot like mine!

    Julie P said...

    thanks so much for the QP! It's adorable!

    Kat said...

    Val - ((hugs)) Thanks again! My birthday was wonderful! DH made me a yummy dinner!!! It was a nice and relaxing day! Couldn't have asked for more :-)

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for this lovely blue qp. cg

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    excuse me that I wasn´t here yesterday. Some things just slipped me through, I relaxed much on the couch and wasn´t soooo active ;)
    Thanks for your nice comments - I always enjoy hearing from you :)
    Your new Quickpages are so beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing them. I love the LO of your pets, it´s wonderful!
    I hope you´re having a great day my friend!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Linda said...

    Another great one; love that shade of blue; thanks!

    PSharp said...

    Great Quickpage. Thank you.

    Joy said...

    Thank you so much - I like to QP and the pup in your LO is adorable!

    grambie said...

    They are just too cute on your QP. Love the element's placement on the lo along with the threaded buckled ribbon. Love your color choice of blue. One of my favorite colors.

    Ouhlalasouris said...

    I love this QP ! The blue color is that which I prefer. And cheer for the originality of all your QP :-)

    The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

    Hi there...
    Just going back over your older stuff, the link doesnt seem to work on this one... boo hoo.. I like this one heaps...