Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Valjs Blocked Stitched 4 papers



These are the papers.I only had a 500x500 jpg preview and thought this might be okay.If you want to see a better view of them..scroll down to yesterdays post and there is a leather one I gave out as a freebie.There are only three papers for this kit.That is why I called it a mini kit:)

If you would like to use these ....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Love the papers. Thank you.

    Lizzerd said...

    is it ok if I leave just one note for a whole bunchof thank-yous - love the stitched papers and elements and *every*thing!!

    Odette said...

    Thank you so much. This is a great kit.

    nancypinct said...

    I love these papers and I love how you did them - the stitching is wonderful! Thank you for this nice gift.

    Mary Ellen said...

    thank you for the very nice papers and he qp

    Monica said...

    The stitching adds SO much! Thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    great papers,thank you

    grambie said...

    WOW!! I can't get over your color combinations with these papers & elements. They definitely complement each other in the most positive way. I definitely would need a color coordinator to select such outstanding colors. The black just pops.