Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Valjs Blocked Leather Paper


Today is free paper day.:) I know the block stitched design isn't original..I have seen similar ones in the regular paper packs.I think just about everyone has used the stitched block idea... But the color choice,block placement and texture are my ideas.So..I am offering this one as a freebie today.Hope you like it.If so... I have several more with different color choices and textures..so let me know what you think of these.:)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left for me on the blue "Best Friends"page.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:)
If you would like to use this one....
Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 11 comments:

    Josie said...

    I love the leather blocked paper! Color blocking is one of my favs cuz it can be done really neat and clean or jazzed up with lots of doodles or elements. Plus, turn it around and you've got a whole new paper!

    Thanks for this one and I'd love to have more!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    The thing I like about 'simple' is you can use it for so many projects. Thanks so very much Val... hope your having a great day! Our daughters are gone home now so i am rattling around by myself this a.m.... feels very strange indeed! *hugs* Barb

    Joanna said...

    Thank you so much for another great paper.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    I LOVE THESE.. I have seen the PAPER ones.. but I have not seen any Digital ones.. I am overjoyed to see them DIGI :) YAY:) Thank so much VAL!!! :)

    nancypinct said...

    I love quilts and I really love this paper! We can turn it and get a whole different paper. Beautifuly done - thank you for this nice gift!

    Pillowgirl said...

    Thank you Val, as usual, you have captured something wonderful in this paper. I like it soooo much. I hope to see lots more like it! Left you some love on the freebie board st DST too.

    shellshok said...

    Thanks it looks like patchwork suede.

    PSharp said...

    Love this paper. Great color combo. Thank you.

    Ruby said...

    Thank you...I love this style.

    Monica said...

    Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!

    Beautiful!

    grambie said...

    I know that the blocked style is not new, but your take on it is so pretty & the stitching so neat, it has a place all its own. Love the various colors.