Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Valjs Blocked 4 Elements


Here are the elements I made for the kit.I like them and hope you do too.I used the papers for the design on them.I know they are different..but they are unique too.LOL

If you would like to use these elements...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    PSharp said...

    Your elements are wonderful. Love the butterflies. Thank you.

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Theses are beautiful VAL!!! All of them the papers, elementes the QP.. just GORGEOUS!!! :) I can't wait to use these.. I am going to get working as soon as it is done DL:) THANK YOU for the wonderful gifts and THANK you for creating and sharing with everyone :)
    Leslie

    crosstown said...

    Thank for all these beautiful parts to this super kit.

    nancypinct said...

    Lovely elements - this is great - thank you so much!

    grambie said...

    Oh those beautiful elements including the butterfly. Now, I am addicted to flourishes & you are definitely feeding my addiction. "SMILE."