Sunday, March 04, 2007

Valjs Bday QP

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!:)

Today isn't normally a QP day..but when I was going through my papers I had made..I came across this page that I hadn't finished....and since today is Kat's Birthday..I finished it yesterday and am offering it as a freebie today.:) I have to credit my paint program(Photo Impact) for the birthday hat border.There are stamps that come with the program.:)
Be sure to go tell
  • Kat
  • Happy Birthday if you haven't done it yet.:) She has a gift for everyone who comes to visit her today.:)

    I want to thank ALL of you who left comments for me on the pink doodle paper.:) That is soo sweet of you..I love it !!! :)

    If you would like to use this one......

  • dwnldlink

  • Here's the link:

    7 comments:

    Kat said...

    Val (((HUGS))) You are the sweetest person to do this for me! Thank you so much for being so kind!! ((Hugs)) You are a good friend!

    We went to the ZOO!!!! I have pics on my blog and a goodie!

    Linda said...

    Wonderful QP Val; thanks!

    Suzi said...

    Great QP! Thank you so much for sharing Kat's birthday gift with us :) Have a good day :)
    {{{hugs}}}
    Suzi

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Fantastic!! Thank you so very much!!!

    JamieC said...

    What a fun birthday page! Thank you!

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the colourful birthday page!
    Clarida

    Joanna said...

    Thanks a lot for the great QP.