Thursday, March 01, 2007

Question ????











Hello All..:)
I am thinking of giving away some papers on my "off" days.These would be the days I don't have a QP.They are just some papers I have made playing around and thought..some of you may like to have them.Some are doodle papers..some are papers from some of the QP's I have done.Some are kaleidoscope..etc.There won't be any rhyme or reason to some of them...although..some weeks I may have a few that will go with the other ones for that week.They will all be 1200x1200 at 300 dpi.Any one interested? Just in case you would like to see a doodle paper..here is one for you today.:)

And..if you like it...


Here is the dwnld:

  • dwnldlink
  • 10 comments:

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome BG!!!
    Thank you very much and I'd love to have some of your BG's!!

    ConnyB said...

    Beautiful paper! One can never have enough papers ;-) Thank you very much!
    I hope your storm will pass soon! Here it is also rainy and windy, not a nice weather. We didn´t get the oven installed by now, my hubby has no idea of electricity so I don´t allow him to test it out. We´ll wait for a friends brother who is an Electrician. We better let him do that ;-) Hopefully he will have some time at the weekend- till then: no pizza for me! Bummers *g*!
    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment, Val!
    Hope this day is a nice one for you.
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ... that LadyD! said...

    great idea.. thanks for the first paper.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Neat paper Val - its fun to venture off the creative path to new challenges. I look forward to seeing what you do next! As for being 'chatty' DON'T STOP ... I love that you take the time to chat away on my blog - you GO girl! LOL... Its nice to know that people not only read, but respond to my entries. Thanks friend, have a wonderful day!

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    OH the papers would be wonderful! You can NEVER have to many papers..LOL :) Thanks so much.. I love it... very cute! :)

    Kat said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kat said...

    Let me try this again...blogger hated me!

    *LOL* I also have conversations with Barb on her blog! It's hard not to write a paragraph to a friend :-)

    Love your new paper...it's a great idea as long as it is on your terms and you still have time for yourself :-)

    Joanna said...

    Thanks a lot for the great paper.

    sas-uk said...

    i am a paper collector i have so much just dont know what to do with it. but i still collect more. the things you are doing are great.

    thank you

    Julie P said...

    thanks so much for the bg! I can never get enough, I love them! :)