Saturday, March 24, 2007



Here are the elements for the stitched block blue set. Hope you like them.
I am planning on taking tomorrow off.I need to rest my eyes.:) Did I read that someone wants purple? LOL... I have purple.Hehe.:) See ya monday! :)

Thank you ALL once again for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate it.:)

I was in a hurry to get these up here this morning..so if I missed something..let me know.:) Some of the previews don't have shadows cause I got tired.LOL.



If you would like to use these.....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 21 comments:

    Linda said...

    Great elements; thanks Val!

    ConnyB said...

    Stunning elements, Val! I really love the whole set, you´ve outdone yourself this time - thank you sooooo much for sharing :)
    I´ve made a little advertising for you yesterday, though I´m sure my visitors know you anyway LOL
    I hope you´re having a wonderful weekend! Take some rest for your eyes, it isn´t that healthy starring at the monitor the whole day long when you have problems. We all won´t run away if you don´t post everyday ;-)
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Josie said...

    The elements are so awesome Val! Thank you so much for all these terrific pieces!

    Anonymous said...

    An awesome kit...you surely need a rest!
    Clarida

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Awesome Val - hope you take some down time over the weekend! Talk to you soon!

    Scrapcat4914 said...

    Awesome!!!
    Thank you Val for another of your outstanding kits!!!!!!
    Hope you enjoy whats left of your weekend!!!
    Cant wait to see the purple!
    Thank you in advance!
    HHHUUUGGGSSS!!!!!!!!

    Lizzerd said...

    oh wow, thanks bunches!

    shelbz said...

    I love all the stuff you do, but I have a quick question for you. Might it be possible to cut the elements apart in the kits. I dont have a program to do that myself as i only use a scrapbook max program. I am not a designer by any means and this would make it easier for me to use your awesome stuff. Thanks for taking the time to read this.....

    Suzi said...

    O.K., I couldn't resist making 1 comment. Thank you so much for the boy stuff, you know I love it!!!
    {{Hugs}}
    Suzi

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    shelbz,
    I am sooo sorry..but it takes forever for me to do what I am doing now.I am soo far behind in my own scrapping that I don't want to add another time consuming thing right now.Hope you understand.:)
    If your program will allow you..you can crop each one out individually..slide it onto it's own window...merge all..and then use the magic wand tool to convert it to an object.This is the best I can do right now.:)Hope this helps.

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    PSharp said...

    Thank you for the wonderful elements.

    Sharon said...

    I love this whole set. You are an awesome designer and I check your blog almost everyday. Thank you for sharing :)

    2rejoyce said...

    Thanks for all the blue! lol

    ConnyB said...

    Val, I know you take your time-out today. I only wanted to let you know that I´m thinking of you and hope you enjoy your Sunday away from the PC!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Running off to church Val, just stopped to say hello. Did not 'publish', kwim???

    LOL

    *hugs* have a wonderful day!

    Barb

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    Val Look at my blog today :) i have 2 surprises for you :) YAY!!! :)

    Randa Clay said...

    Really nice stuff! I will have to visit often to see what you post here. You might enjoy my scrapbooking site as well: http://printables4scrapbooking.com

    jburkhart said...

    Wow...the elements looks great! Thanks so much for sharing them! Hope you have had a great weekend....mine went by way too quick as always! I am just about done with my new kit that I will be putting in the store..can't wait to show everyone the preview....I look forwad to seeing what you create next....purple sounds great...my oldest use to love purple....now she likes brown and blue.....teenagers, got to love them!
    Hugs and have a wonderful week....enjoy your day off from the computer tomorrow, too!
    Michaele

    AmyW. said...

    You are crazy did you know that? LOL
    These elemetns really are great and I love this whole ginormous kit you've been working on. Excellent work and thank you ever so much for sharing!

    Also thanks for remining me to pack my camera. Not that i would have forgotten but it reminded me to graban extra memory card and the charger. For what good is the camera with out it's entorage?
    Hugs and love til I get back!
    -Amy

    grambie said...

    What a cute set of elements with all their lovely checked pattern with that hint of blue-purple within the design. Love that arrow; the curve is just too dramatic for words. The word art is so appropriate for my grand & great-grand son. And the dragonfly will cause him so much glee, the 1yr old ggrand. Now, I don't want you to exert yourself trying to have dl for us on a daily basis. Write about yourself & your family & friends along with some of your scrapping. We will still visit, knowing that your scrumptuous kits will arrive. So have a restful day. HUG everyone for your family on the web.

    Petra said...

    This is wonderful - I really love the sets you've been making recently!
    Also wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog - I'm glad you liked what I did with your poinsettia qps. If you go into my archives (December I think) you'll find some more LOs with your Christmas qps...hope you like those, too!).
    Hugs, Petra