Saturday, March 24, 2007




Here are the belts and buckles.I tried to make it as easy for you as I could...so this is what I came up with.Be sure to add shadows because you won't get the effects that the preview has for the buckles if you don't.:) Hope you like these:)

Here are the links:

Buckles and Wordart;
  • dwnldlink


  • Belts:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Erin and Leslie and the boyz! said...

    VAL you absolutely amaze me.. :) I started on the qp. until my computer crashed last nite SO you will have to check my blog later today :) Thank you again.. And the Freebies for today are absolutely Fabulous!!! thank you so much for all you do for us ;)

    Hope you have a Great day off and I totally understand the need for that. :) I sometimes just need to take a few myself. Its raining today so I would rather be inside and playing LOL :) Wishing you a Bright Happy Day :)

    HUGS
    Leslie :)

    Lizzerd said...

    love the shinies! tfs

    PSharp said...

    Love the wordarts. Thank you.

    grambie said...

    The metal elements, the beautiful words, along with the stitched apple are so pretty. You have continued to shine with your fantastic designs. I was wandering what you would have today, & you exceeded my highest expectations. As always, take care of yourself for your wonderful family.

    The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

    Hi there, I am new to all of this and look forward to having some fun soon... Seems as though the belts downlaod isnt there, is there a reason ???